Reviews for Dragon Ball: A Power-Level Series
Looks like you missed a few zeros for Super Saiyan Gotenks. I think at this point you're better off writing it as "3 trillion." Long numbers can be hard to read, and it will get even worse in Super.
I honestly think people do downplay Supreme Kai's power. I'm just pointing it out because from what you're putting out, it really does make sense. Even though he struggled, he was capable of holding down a Super Saiyan 2 Gohan. That would have to mean he's very strong and it backs up him being able to eliminate Freeza in one single blow.
The power-levels are outrageously high, but that's not really a problem for me. It mostly has to do with the insane multipliers you've introduced, and that's fine. The main importance here is the accuracy and so far, you've been quite consistent with that. Only problems I've found myself having throughout are the powers of Gine and Gohan. Gine should be a bit higher as she still is a Saiyan, though you already touched on that. For Gohan, you lowered him a bit too much after the Freeza Saga and I think he should be stronger than Goku here.

Other than that, everything seems fine to me.
I'm sorry but the power those are ridiculous and are too high in my opnion.

Cell Games

Krillen: 6,000,000

Tien; 5,500,000

Yamcha: 5,000,000
TheRealKakarotto02 chapter 21 . 5/29
I understand why you would have Gohan just a bit weaker than his dad, but he his stronger than his father. Gohan's problem is that he didn't want to fight. IMO Gohan MSSJ should be 27,000,000,000-30,000,000,000. Other than that, I think everything else is just fine! Things in the Buu Arc just might get out of hand, lol...
MSSJ Gohan was stronger than MSSJ Goku, even before he went SSJ2. He didn't fight as well because he didn't want to fight Cell.
Abcd chapter 20 . 5/26
Don't agree with Gohan as ssj at only 75 million
He'd already trained for a while with Goku, plus minimum threshold for ssj is I guess 2.5 million base or something
Anonymous chapter 20 . 5/26
I think you should use the ssj grades till a person becomes ssj2
I also feel that ssj2 and 3 can be mastered too like ssj1 was
We can see that Goku was extremely comfortable as a ssj2, which means the multiplier you will need to use for Goku during Buu WILL have to be higher as he must have polished that form(would be stupid if he didn't seeing as he figured out mastering basic ssj)
Though his ssj3 would be raw 6 of mastered ssj2 as he had not mastered it
Plus when he was using ssj3 against the fat Buu, I think he could not use his full power, due to him being dead and just transforming to that form draining all his time exponentially
Update soon
I don't think Trunks was actually stronger than Vegeta; he just didn't know that Vegeta reached Grade 3, and he thought it was a good form.
So you're using factorials for the multipliers after super saiyan? Interesting, but MSSJ didn't seem 4x buff Trunks. I guess it's not too bad, and it will probably make sense when you get to the Cell Games. Also, I'm glad you're not using MSSJx2 for SSJ2.
TheRealKakarotto02 chapter 17 . 5/2
Everything is fine, but I would still change Gohan's to be honest..
ACK chapter 16 . 5/1
GOKU'S SUPER SAIYAN SOUUULLDDDD BE 150,000,000
TheRealKakarotto02 chapter 16 . 4/26
Even if you're not using sources, all of these power-levels truly make sense. I wouldn't have decreased Gohan's power as much if I were you, though. I would probably have him around 160,000 or something like that. He may have lost power, but 150,000 is a lot less if we use the power-level formula. Just trying to make a point.

I like how you point out Yamcha hasn't given up on fighting yet. Looks like to me you're going to continue making him weaker and weaker when he does give up on fighting, lol.
You multiplied Goku's PL by 10 for his Kaioken x20. He should've been at 55,800,000.
TheRealKakarotto02 chapter 15 . 4/21
Everything seems just right to me. I wonder how you'll make things once Goku and Vegeta become Super Saiyans, so basically after the Freeza Saga.

Good thing I decided to check some of your other stuff out. Cool, man.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »