Reviews for Love Was Never Too Late
serene18 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
please update and finish this story i love it so much i want to find out what happens please continue it
takara410 chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
love it please continue its really good
Mizu chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
How come you people won't update? I mean seriously. I've seen people start stories and stop updating after at least 3 chapters. Your story is very good. I want to know what happens next. Although I'm pretty sure you are just going to ignore this. .
NeKuRaSaMa chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
I haven't read much of your work. I did, however, take a glance at the first three you had published. You seem to have a problem with past and present tense. Example: "Kagome was thinking about refusing the invitation, after all, they just met, but again, she is on some kind of vacation, isn't she?" I think it would've made more sense if it said, "Kagome was thinking about refusing the invitation-after all, they'd just met- but then again, she was on some kind of vacation, wasn't she?". I'm sorry if I offended you by trying to correct your grammer. I by no means wish to offend you in any way, and if I've made you angry, I'm very, very sorry. I'm only trying to help, but I hope you didn't take it the wrong way. I think that you have definetely improved your writing since the first few fics that I've looked over, and I admire you for that. Please continue to write and improve. I love the plots of your stories, and I hope that you keep writing and being creative. Once again, I hope I didn't irritate you with my attempt at correcting your writing. I felt I should advise you a bit since I see people writing in the wrong tense ALL the time online, and I think you might actually try to listen to me...maybe.
JadeStoneTheYounger chapter 7 . 9/3/2005
I realy like your story so far. Please update again realy soon even though you havent in almost a year.
Redrose Moon chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
i love this sesshoumaru stories! aw please dont' stop..although its nearly been a long time since u updated but please try again!
Kjinuyasha chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
How long have I been waiting?

Over a month?

You'd better hop to it.

You're not allowed to take such a long break on such a good story.

So move it ok buddy?
Sesshomarus-youkai-wife chapter 7 . 3/13/2005
keep writing please or i will die
Kjinuyasha chapter 7 . 12/5/2004
I'd have to admit that it's a pretty good story.
Child of the Silvery Moon chapter 7 . 11/24/2004
aw -crys dabing eyes like in a good love movie- that was so cute! ireally can't wait to read more! please update
Kags21 chapter 7 . 11/16/2004
so sweet and nice please update soon
Nightfall2525 chapter 7 . 11/16/2004
are you going to update this story?
Broken Lavender chapter 7 . 9/29/2004
_ This story is so cute! Please update soon!
black dragon chapter 7 . 9/26/2004
aw.. they're soo adorable.. please keep writing.. i didn't notice the transition at all!.. luv ya ..*just your soul.. muahahAHAHAHAH*..

eheh.. forget that..