Reviews for Becoming A Family
Great story! Hope to read ankrjerbcahapyer soon!
NikitaKaralis chapter 6 . 5/21/2018
This was great! I can't wait to see if the ancient was just that or intentional. And if intentional who did it?! Bravo! Update soon please!
NikitaKaralis chapter 5 . 5/20/2018
Wow, not what I was expecting at all! I hope Grace and Molly are alright! I was hoping after Molly sought comfort from Grace, Grace's heart would want Molly as well soon! Bravo!
NikitaKaralis chapter 4 . 5/20/2018
Excellent job! Nice twist with Rooster's escape!
NikitaKaralis chapter 3 . 5/20/2018
Oh no!
NikitaKaralis chapter 2 . 5/18/2018
Another great chapter, I'm so glad Annie went to Grace. I always thought there would be some PTS for the family after Annie's bridge scare! Bravo!
NikitaKaralis chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Brilliant start, I liked that his proposal was after the fireworks! Can't wait to see where you take this plot!
markaleen chapter 6 . 2/16/2018
Great update! Poor Grace and Molly... hope they are both okay.
Megie chapter 6 . 2/16/2018
This story has been really enjoyable. Thank you so much! I'm quite interested to see where you take the characters. If I might offer a gentle word of advice - be aware of the time period your story is set in. There were no computers in the 1930s (when the 1982 movie version of "Annie" took place), nor were there any "vans" as we know them today. A little research will go a long way in making your story not only well written, but completely believable as well. Keep up the good work!
annabell39645 chapter 6 . 2/13/2018
Great chapter
cobwebsophie chapter 5 . 2/6/2018
I'm a huge sucker for Annie stories. I really enjoyed reading this. Can't wait to see what you will write next! ( Also thanks for shout-out!)
markaleen chapter 5 . 2/5/2018
Ahh, I can’t believe I’m just seeing this story now! Warbucks Family stories are my favorite. I can’t wait to see where you go with thisespecially with Rooster.
annabell39645 chapter 5 . 2/2/2018
Oh no I guessing rooster was driving that van
cobwebsophie chapter 4 . 1/31/2018
What a great story, so far! Are you going to have them adopt Molly to be part of their family?
annabell39645 chapter 3 . 1/26/2018
Love the sweet moment with grace and Annie