Reviews for A Godfather's Promise
Argentino chapter 24 . 6/13
Una lastima que no se haya terminado
ophisticated chapter 1 . 5/11
Noice
CaptianDobby970 chapter 24 . 5/4
Just finished the series and I love it. Beautiful writing and description of bdsm relationships. I love the fact you took Harry Potter and made it your own. Great story and great smut lol. I also like that you to think Molly Weasley was overbearing a unpopular but true opinion.
Yys

,..’
Lord Of Domination chapter 1 . 3/31
so this is supposed to be a fanfic about BDSM where Harry is dominant?

yet another reviewer mentioned there being foot fetish in this fic. and foot fetish is usually a fetish for submissive people so why the mixed signals?
alphadark19 chapter 24 . 3/13
just wanted to throw this out there I love ur story I'm on the edge of my seat to see the intro for the two girls. please update soon
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 24 . 3/10
Well, this story has actually some very nice plot points. I first thought it was going to be a study on the practices and relationship of Harry and his girls, but this the last chapters were pretty plot driven and quite good at that. The development of the characters and relationships have been consistent throughout with many things being hinted at. I really like Daphne and the way she interacts with others, especially Hermione and Harry. I am really looking forward how Susan will join the group. Thank you for writing this fun story.
ShadowLord1329 chapter 2 . 2/16
That line that ends with all bow before the dragon sounds Dangerously close to how a Targaryen would think
CharmedArtist chapter 24 . 2/16
Oh my gosh, I can’t wait to read how it continues with Susan and Daphne! Wonderful. You show such great insight into the characters and their complex emotions. Thank you for sharing.
ceaser was just a man not a god he had the real son of god , god himself crucifyed for us abominations
ReaperOfBalance chapter 24 . 1/29
Susan comes in handy with their play, she can restore any damage done by rougher play and she can be “thanked” with a good tonguing or fucking
RunOnSentences chapter 15 . 1/18
For any one reading reviews in order to determine whether or not they should read, the story has a clear foot fetish. Just a heads up.
Madara uchiha chapter 24 . 1/16
Y el de naruto en marvel
LordZarcon chapter 8 . 1/14
Why doesn't he just show the memory?
1,316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »