Reviews for Johnny the Shrink
ShadowCat98 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
*WARNING! ANIME STYLE FANGIRL MOMENT AHEAD*

AHHHHH! So-so sweet! SO FREAKING SWEET! I LOVE THIS!

XD

Shadow
Doom Dragonness chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Daww what a heart warming moment between Squee and Scary Neighbor Man. I like...
Dirge for the Dead chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Oh! That's cute. Please update soon!
Vicious Piggy chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
PLEASE continue? MUST READ MORE! it'd be so AWESOME to see nny happy with devi and squee!
Vicious Piggy chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
O.O woa. squee... woa. heheh, those people sound even more outta there than johnny!
Mrs. Terwilliger chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
GOD! This is turning into FLUFF! AND YET I LOVE IT! CONTINUE OR I WILL SKIN YOU AND HANG YOU IN MY CLOSET!
lyra chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
this is cute. please continue...although you probably won't. I'll be waiting just in case! ;)
Risen-Corruption chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
I live it! )
Annagorn chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
I was actually NOT going to review because I'm horrible at it, but I needed to respond to the person who said that this sucked. I hope they get nasal passage backup. Or something. ANYWAY, aww! This is so nice. I'll never get tired of reading these. No more of those depressing songfics. Gaah.
Janet chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Okay people have done the update soon thing to death here, so I wont say it, but you should. I just wanna know HOW in the WORLD they let Johnny be a shrink. Dear god, what has the psychiatrict practice come to? But pretty good story. Yeah, the whole Squee thing was pretty damn cute. And I loved the emotion put into Devis monologue. At least some people keep Devi and Johnny together instead of creating new charcters for him to love. Good job.
Janet chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Okay people have done the update soon thingto death here, so I wont say it, but you should. I just wanna know HOW in the WORLD they let Johnny be a shrink. Dear god, what has the psychiatrict practice come to? But pretty good story. Yeah, the whole Squee thing was pretty damn cute. And I loved the emotion put into Devis monologue. At least some people keep Devi and Johnny together instead of creating new charcters for him to love. Good job.
madnekros chapter 2 . 5/8/2003
add
Sweet Briar chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
Fluffy and done to death but I love it! It's okay, I never get tired of reading these kinds of fics _
noodletwin chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
ah, and with those words, you need to back them up. Its so hard to state that in a fic without actual proof. I reccomend you save yourself in later chapters, though otherwise, the whole squee thing is cute! _
Omelettes chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
Aw! So much love for 'NNy in one day! D I love this! Continue soon! This is going on to my favourite stories list...