Reviews for Peace, In Your Arms
otakuusa chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
loved it! ur on my faves
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
SAD! That's so sad! But i luvd it!
peridot scarves chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
Beautiful! Absloutley beautiful. Your writing is deep and vivd. I could almost hear Fumio's chatter. I like how you didn't make Kenshin seem arrogant or vicious like some people tend to do. You really captured the essence of who he really was. The scene with Tomoe was especially sweet! Great job!

Runa
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
Talk about a heartbreaking story. Fumio's death was so sad - and such a foreshadowing of Tomoe's. I liked her tenderness and the gentle solace she gave Kenshin by just listening. It gave the story a lot of emotional depth. Good job!
WolfDaughter chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
This is an excellent story! Indescribably sad, but good. Poor Fumio! 'Fraid to say I have less pity for his father. He shouldn't have attacked like that with his son there. Yare yare...

The timeline is quite different from what I'm used to. Did you make it up or is it from the manga?

Anyway, I love your writing and I'm going to go read some more.
golden-flame4 chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
omg SO SWEET! *sniffles* very well done... i like :)
Angry Bokken chapter 2 . 2/13/2004
*sniff* WAHH! Your story made me cry- and I DON'T cry! T_T I would've reviewed LSRV a long time ago, but got to acting all wonky and ate my review...
Anyway, I have a little piece of fanart of Fumio-chan (my vision of him, anyway) that I'll hopefully get scanned in and sent to you... it's kinda weird, but... yeah. _ Hope you like it...
*yawn* It's incredibly late, so I'll sign off for now... bye-bye! And keep it coming with LSRV! _
AB
hakubaikou chapter 2 . 9/5/2003
Good Lord, how did I miss this before? Akai, this was wonderful. It made me feel terrible. As always, beautifully written. And so, so sad.
Mistress Battousai chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
again great story, beautifully written.
icemint chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
sniffle...that was fantastic. I'm making it a point to read all, if not most, of your fics. I really enjoy reading your works. You are truly a bearer of talent. )
the Harechan chapter 2 . 3/30/2003
This made my get all teary eyed... . But still such a good fic. Wow... keep writing, chica!
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 2 . 3/30/2003
That was really great...I loved it lots and update soon...if you plan on continuing...right now, I'll go read your other side story, and the one at the bottom of this page. Ja!
Blueraingurl chapter 2 . 3/29/2003
Instead, she held him tightly, knowing what tomorrow would bring; rumours, spread throughout the city, the tale of Hitokiri Battousai's bloodthirsty rule of the night... of his merciless slaughter, taking the lives of a full troupe of Shinsengumi and a poor, blind child. And she didn't loosen her hold with that knowledge, because she knew what had happened; she knew, and he knew, and it didn't matter to her that they were the only ones, because she loved him, and him alone.

wow, that was sad- the child, his father, kenshin, just everyone . . . but you had a great grasp on how to portray it- to portray tomoe and the only way she could comfort kenshin- through her quiet listening.

This was a bittersweet yet touching reality that you have written! this is great and thank you for sharing your wonderful fic.
Blueraingurl chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
this is an awesome chapter! I love it. but i feel an impending doom coming for some reason (... well, i will go onto your next chapter
ReAcH chapter 2 . 3/29/2003
that was very sad... and very emotional. i guess Fumio has this mature understanding of his surrounding even though his just a blind child. poor kid...