Reviews for Peace, In Your Arms
kumo chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
Oh no - ... ;_; . That was really sad... I always assumed Kenshin would desperately avoid knowing anything about anyone in case he might have to kill them... give him a few more experiences like this and I think Kenshin might totally lose his mind o_O.
CardMistress Sakura chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
*sobs* So sweet and sad! I love it! *sniff* I'm off to read the next chapter of Light of the Snow Red Village... *burst out crying*
Calger chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
*sob* poor Fumio! Great little fic though, I'm all sniffly now. I love Naga's fic, I wish she'd continue it, but it's been over a year now :( Oh well, I have it saved on my computer and I go back and reread those great battle scenes now and then. I agree, they really are inspiring :) I hope you do more sidestories like this, they are a treat to read _
CardMistress Sakura chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
WAI! I Love you other fic, and I'm so glad you're making a sidefic to it! _ Tomoe's one of my favorites, and I must say, I don't like Kaoru all that much... Tomoe was better in my mind! 'Til next time! ja ne!
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
That's a great one-shot

Cute...but really angsty when he found out that the child was one of the Shinsengumi's child (

Anyways, hope you update LSRV soon
Maeniel chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Ah, I've read this. It's on your site. I liked it there, and I like it here. I'm not sure I'm going to read the next part when you post it though... I've already read it. Either way, it's a beautiful story. I'm glad you posted it here. Not so many people actually bother checking the fanfiction on the individual sites, and it does deserve to be read.

Fitz
kumo chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
That was so moving... ;_; . I never thought much about Kenshin's and Tomoe's home life...what a sucky job her husband has, eh?

Great job! _
Calger chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Yay for side stories! This is excellent as usual, can't wait for part two! And hey, I like the song...
23 | « Prev Page 1 2