Reviews for Peace, In Your Arms
kumo chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
Oh no - ... ;_; . That was really sad... I always assumed Kenshin would desperately avoid knowing anything about anyone in case he might have to kill them... give him a few more experiences like this and I think Kenshin might totally lose his mind o_O.
CardMistress Sakura chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
*sobs* So sweet and sad! I love it! *sniff* I'm off to read the next chapter of Light of the Snow Red Village... *burst out crying*
Calger chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
*sob* poor Fumio! Great little fic though, I'm all sniffly now. I love Naga's fic, I wish she'd continue it, but it's been over a year now :( Oh well, I have it saved on my computer and I go back and reread those great battle scenes now and then. I agree, they really are inspiring :) I hope you do more sidestories like this, they are a treat to read _
CardMistress Sakura chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
WAI! I Love you other fic, and I'm so glad you're making a sidefic to it! _ Tomoe's one of my favorites, and I must say, I don't like Kaoru all that much... Tomoe was better in my mind! 'Til next time! ja ne!
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
That's a great one-shot

Cute...but really angsty when he found out that the child was one of the Shinsengumi's child (

Anyways, hope you update LSRV soon
Maeniel chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Ah, I've read this. It's on your site. I liked it there, and I like it here. I'm not sure I'm going to read the next part when you post it though... I've already read it. Either way, it's a beautiful story. I'm glad you posted it here. Not so many people actually bother checking the fanfiction on the individual sites, and it does deserve to be read.

~Fitz
kumo chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
That was so moving... ;_; . I never thought much about Kenshin's and Tomoe's home life...what a sucky job her husband has, eh?

Great job! _
Calger chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Yay for side stories! This is excellent as usual, can't wait for part two! And hey, I like the song...
23 | « Prev Page 1 2