Reviews for When Two Broken Hearts Collide
BratGirl1983 chapter 6 . 6/20
Please update :)
Hermione should have revealed herself- and Ginny too. With a flourish. And then hexed the daylights out of them.
Boring
AzureAlquimista chapter 1 . 6/16
has filters for a reason... please put this... fic... in the correct section so they could work. This way people looking for coherent fics will not lose their time with H-D nonsense...
ForsakenKalika chapter 6 . 6/16
Had s run-in like that with an ex-fiance at a friend's housewarming party years back. He ended up hitting someone else, a big dude who had stepped up to protect me, got hit himself, sobered up enough to realize what he was doing, and spent the next hour apologizing to me, the dude he punched, and my friend while I patched up his hand. Poor Gin, but I like how you added her perspective into it as his family member, especially since she grew up always sort of looking up to Ron in some ways (in my opinion). The end of their relationship is a believable culmination of years of increasing apathy on his part, I think. I don't actually think he's a bad guy, though, even after this, but I think he has a lot of unresolved things in addition to the crumbling of his marriage which have led him down a dark path. He needs help. I'm not even gonna say his relationship with Pansy is wrong, but very badly timed on both their parts. She obviously brings something back into his life that Hermione didn't, but he was wrong to act without discussing anything with his wife. You know as well as I do Hermione would have tried to help him, even if it meant a divorce, so it didn't need to get to this. He seems very lost within himself and that is good for no one.
Pansy... doesn't seem like she's as into it as Ron, or maybe she just has to be that discrete. A bit curious about that whole story. Perhaps Draco will enlighten us readers.
Thanks for this unexpected gem!
riaroo400 chapter 5 . 6/15
Love that Draco is a lawyer (and seems to have guessed it's about divorce from the use of Miss Granger). I look forward to the next chapters
midnightmagic007 chapter 4 . 6/14
I love the updates! I can’t believe it was her, but I’m so glad you went a different route from the usual “Lavender is the other woman” trope. I’m still reading and excited for the next update!
Can’t wait for more
AuntCori chapter 1 . 1/22
Ooooo! Can't wait for more!
Steffilalu chapter 1 . 1/22
great start. can't wait for more