Reviews for When Two Broken Hearts Collide
AuntCori chapter 11 . 3h
I'd like to be a fly on the wall when Draco confronts Pansy... WOW!
sonnetStar chapter 10 . 10h
Oh god!
I can’t wait for Draco to find out! And I’m liking Pansy now, sort of?
Let’s what kind blow out this leads to!
Guest chapter 10 . 19h
Interesting
MAGIUSTHEELDER chapter 10 . 14h
No simpy for ron or pansy, what the hell was this memory made me dislike them even more, Oh yeah screaming the name of your wife while your have sex with the other woman screams love.

They are both disgusting individuals who have no understanding of love or commitment, specially ron, the whole memory screams of uncaring individuals who are so caught up in there own lust, not love lust that they consider no one but themselves. Pansy is so preoccupied with not having ron all to herself she is literally hysterical screaming at him, ron give no regards to her or how she is feeling, and focuses more on im fucking draco is wife hehehehe.

There is no love here, i don't know if this was supposed to show us the other side of the coin and bring sympathy or understanding to the other side kind of like put yourself in the others shoes but they come off as scum.

The faults might have been on both parties that the marriage did not work out but there is only 2 cheater on this and no amount of i was drunk or what not will ever get me to sympathies with those dirty little cheaters, ron and pansy deserve one another horrible people that they are.

"But that doesn't mean i don't care and want to hurt her, she deserves better than that"

What a martyr, imma ungh just wanted to slap him right there and there, there are so many thing wrong with that statement, I been on that little gem of an excuse i think is why it connected with me.

Cheating is the one thing that get to me and this chapter just made me see red i salute you young writer and give you this review filled with emotions because its is a great fic!

Hopefully you wont take this as a bad review, just an emotional person who get way to invested and angry at that memory, Head cannon drago and hermione are going to go full count of Monte Cristo on those cheating ungh so imma stop now!
judygrasham chapter 10 . 17h
Wow, that was tough. Broken people cut everyone around them, don’t they?

Poor Pansy. Even if Ron does actually end up with her, she’ll never really believe him.

Okay, time for something nice to happen. To all four of them. You need to leaven the pain with at least some gentleness and hope.
ForsakenKalika chapter 8 . 8/23
Yup! Done that, too! Didn't end well and was awkward for EVERYONE. Oh, Hermione...

And anytime, darlin. I enjoy seeing well-crafted characters and plotlines. That you have both contained in an engrossing story is like a double rainbow in my book. 3
ForsakenKalika chapter 7 . 8/23
I have had conversations very similar to ALL of these, including Ron's perspective. Your characterization during those high tension moments was especially great. I'm so happy you contined this when you were able, though the absence was entirely necessary and unavoidable. Hopefully your personal circumstances are working themselves out well enough that you don't need to take off again, but life has a way of interrupting lol even if you have to break for a while, I'll still be here cheering you onin this story and in life. Be well!
BratGirl1983 chapter 6 . 6/20
Please update :)
Hermione should have revealed herself- and Ginny too. With a flourish. And then hexed the daylights out of them.
Boring
AzureAlquimista chapter 1 . 6/16
has filters for a reason... please put this... fic... in the correct section so they could work. This way people looking for coherent fics will not lose their time with H-D nonsense...
ForsakenKalika chapter 6 . 6/16
Had s run-in like that with an ex-fiance at a friend's housewarming party years back. He ended up hitting someone else, a big dude who had stepped up to protect me, got hit himself, sobered up enough to realize what he was doing, and spent the next hour apologizing to me, the dude he punched, and my friend while I patched up his hand. Poor Gin, but I like how you added her perspective into it as his family member, especially since she grew up always sort of looking up to Ron in some ways (in my opinion). The end of their relationship is a believable culmination of years of increasing apathy on his part, I think. I don't actually think he's a bad guy, though, even after this, but I think he has a lot of unresolved things in addition to the crumbling of his marriage which have led him down a dark path. He needs help. I'm not even gonna say his relationship with Pansy is wrong, but very badly timed on both their parts. She obviously brings something back into his life that Hermione didn't, but he was wrong to act without discussing anything with his wife. You know as well as I do Hermione would have tried to help him, even if it meant a divorce, so it didn't need to get to this. He seems very lost within himself and that is good for no one.
Pansy... doesn't seem like she's as into it as Ron, or maybe she just has to be that discrete. A bit curious about that whole story. Perhaps Draco will enlighten us readers.
Thanks for this unexpected gem!
riaroo400 chapter 5 . 6/15
Love that Draco is a lawyer (and seems to have guessed it's about divorce from the use of Miss Granger). I look forward to the next chapters
midnightmagic007 chapter 4 . 6/14
I love the updates! I can’t believe it was her, but I’m so glad you went a different route from the usual “Lavender is the other woman” trope. I’m still reading and excited for the next update!
Can’t wait for more