Reviews for The Last King
Droettning chapter 16 . 13h
This is an amazing story so far. I realy love it.
viserion chapter 16 . 9/18
I thought it was obvious she was using his true name because of him telling her before and the fact that both are extremely old and find a common ground in that as in tytan been more than his mortal identity
Daphne is our Queen chapter 16 . 9/18
Amazing! I couldn’t stop reading once I found it - I tried to find my PJ/GoT crossovers and was sad not to find many but this is one of my new favourite stories!
Well, some things changed but others never change.
The Starks are, in a way, better than in canon but Stannis still will make his move for the Throne because of the Red Witch.
Petyr is gone but it left troubles for the throne in the form of Lysa's madness.
Daenerys is not the Mother of Dragons at the moment and she may be live the rest of her life as Khaleesi and nothing else now that she doesn't have Jorah Mormont at her side and the Tyrells will try to put her queen on the throne.
Till next time.
Lun3th chapter 16 . 9/16
This a great read really looking forward to more your writing is very enjoyable :)
CTRI chapter 16 . 9/16
this fanfic shows exactly how I think Percy would act in these circumstances. I enjoyed reading all the details you put in as I have never watched game of thrones so all the details help me follow along in the story! I am interested in how Leaf's and Percy's story is following as well and I really ship them!
This timeline just split into something strange. Good work as always, I'll be eagerly anticipating the next chapter. I'm genuinely interested in seeing where this is going.
Please keep writing you are the best
Wonderful update man :)

I do hope, however, that Percy is able to tame his dragon with his natural resistance to fire as a son of Poseiden. Hope for more actiob abd a fast update!
pendragonZx chapter 4 . 9/14
You may have been made aware of this already, but this fic does not qualify as a Percy Jackson fic as there is no Percy Jackson. None of his character traits are present in your OC. He lacks loyalty, his fatal and eternally present flaw, has a highly selective moral compass, and seems to be tainted more by sin than by Tartarus.

You haven’t displayed what about Tartarus has stained his soul, but you have shown what he lacks in moral fiber. The problem with how you wrote him is that you can’t have character defects so significant without them effecting other aspects of his character.

Your character holds no inner integrity! Therefore he has nothing in common with Percy Jackson, and is instead just a sleezy edge lord.
timbarney110 chapter 16 . 9/14
Percy adds a representative for each of the regions of Westeros to the small council.
Crown lands-. Edwell Celtigar.
Storm lands - ser courtnay Penrose and Edric Storm.
Dorne- Oberyn and Arianne Martell
Reach- Willas Tyrell
Westerlands- Kevan after he helps Tyrion find out why the crown is in so muck debt.
Vale- Robar Royce or Harry Harding.
Riverlands- Tytos Black wood's Brother and his son.
Iron islands- Yara Greyjoy
North- small Jon Umber.
Hand of king- Eddard or Stannis
Whispers- Varys
Coin- Tyrion
Laws- Randyll Tarly
Ships- Paxtor Redwyne
Kings guard- Barristan Selmy or Balon Swann if Cersei dismisses Barristan Selmy and he travels to Daenaerys.
New Grand Maester has to be called because Pycelle will have to die.
Advisers
Olenna Tyrell
Cersei,
Percy should have also told Ned that if he agreed to the deal he would send 100 builders to help refurbish/ rebuild the fallen down castles on the Wall but only if Ned agree to the deal.
Technically th Nights watch is separate from the other kingdoms they remain neutral during conflict.
doraemax chapter 16 . 9/14
What of the Dornes. They have yet to move...it will be interesting to see the serpents' course of action. will they lay dormant, as they have been?

Less interesting, is to look at the Drowned lands... on whether their stupidity have outshine what little of the sanity they have left.
DarkbladerX666 chapter 16 . 9/14
Can Percy even order the Night’s Watch to do that? I thought they know no King?
CharmingButIrrational chapter 15 . 9/13
Aaaaaaaand im done. Lol. GG
CharmingButIrrational chapter 11 . 9/13
Ugh what a fuckin boring pairing.