Reviews for The Last King
Zbang07 chapter 2 . 8/9
Don't like the nerf for the sake of the plot
Zbang07 chapter 1 . 8/9
I was planning on writing a story and was looking for isp. this is exactly what I planned to do :)
J4C00B0 chapter 30 . 8/4
I like the story in general, it has a good quality of writing and there is nothing super crazy, nor do you elaborate more than necessary, it is effective, it has two chapters that I love, and you recognize that several of the characters are damn psychopaths. The only problem I see at present is that everything is happening at the same time, so I hope you can prevent the chaos in the story from transferring to chaos in the writing.
J4C00B0 chapter 23 . 8/4
There are several things that annoy me in the story (I never liked Cersei for example) but chapters like this are the ones that keep me reading, it makes me laugh a lot, I enjoy it that way, laughing
J4C00B0 chapter 14 . 8/4
Ok I LOVED this chapter! hahahahahaha maybe this story deserves its place, we'll see later, but this chapter gives me faith that the story is quite entertaining. (From what I saw some were upset because whoever Percy was did something that is not honorable... well I had already mentioned that I never read anything about him so that doesn't bother me)
J4C00B0 chapter 8 . 8/4
I've never read anything about Percy, so I wasn't planning on reading this story, but considering how popular it is I thought I'd give it a try, so far I don't see anything special and some parts are starting to bother me, but the quality isn't bad so I'll continue reading.
StarlightSaviour chapter 30 . 8/4
Hi can you please update this story :D I can like pay you lol, I just want an update so bad
narutoxninetaileddemon chapter 6 . 8/3
why did he not try to heal bran even if just to test if he could because in the mark of Athena he heals Jason who was submerged in a nymphs water and in the movie he healed Annabeth with water, I understand his powers were diminished but they're not completely gone as he's always energized buy soaking up the moisture in the air,but that's a form of healing , I'm not saying he should be able to fix him but to heal the wounds and head injury or enough to get him out of his coma
It’s August of 2022 and I’m still waiting for an update. You good?
RageSage chapter 30 . 7/31
Honestly, I feel like the odds are stacked wayy too much against Tytan right now. I think Euron should spill the beans on Balon's freaky water undead magic to Daenyrs. Then Millisandre could coerce Daenerys into attacking the iron islands to 'stop the Other Great Dark One' where she eventually suffers great losses seems to be the ideal route? That way, Dae grows a spine and stops being a yes woman being led around by the red priestess and the others and Tytan gets some breathing room. Still, great story so far, eager to read the next chapter!
SneakyRaccoon11 chapter 23 . 7/19
I knew Ivan was a double agent pretty soon because Percy or anyone else hadn’t once mentioned Ivar being gone even though he was one of Percy’s trusted guards and I personally think this was a great part of the plot.
NorioX chapter 16 . 7/16
Amazing job on the story thus far. Overall, it is reasonable. Given that Percy spent years in Tartarus he is bound to come out a bit twisted. I do question if he bathed in the river Styx before being in a relationship with the Empusa. And if that is the case then she would not have been able to drink his blood. I am a bit foggy on the details there though. I commend you for weaving Percy into the plot and seemingly adhering to it as well. However, the characterization of Percy is a bit off. His seeking of pleasure out of Tartarus is exaggerated. While he is known to have the fatal flaw of personal loyalty, it is not pointed out here to justify why he is (seemingly) following along behind the twin lanisters like a puppy. Moral ambiguity is normal, but he has lived in modern times. Meaning he knowns and understands what incest is and what it does to the children (of mortals). Percy mentions that the human body being made up of 70% of water(common knowledge for people in the modern world). The same common knowledge can be appilied to people (in this case percy) knowing that incest causes deformities and instability of the mind. Gods do not have that worry for their children as much as mortals do. So him supporting his mother and uncle is a bit farfetched. Even if it is to protect his youngest siblings (Sans Joffery). If he has memories of his previous life then he is older mentally them everyone around him, not to say he is all knowing. But with that in mind he conforms a bit to much to others expectations of him, peer pressure, or in general being under someone's thumb (his mother). Essentially I mean that he would be mature enough even when he was a baby to not conform or be swayed by his parents conditioning him. To some degree you took away Percy's tenacity. And on that final note I leave this "small book report" here.
cameron1812 chapter 30 . 7/13
Thank you for this chapter! First time reader of your work, have binge-read it through. Very impressed at your scope and vision for using what is already a vast world. Absolutely brilliant and I love how you don't take short cuts! Thank you!
LordRhyolith chapter 13 . 7/10
Sounds morbid, but it would have been more fun if Robert shat himself with loud farting noises. You know, because he mentioned once how people shit themselves when they die (violently) in battle.
LordRhyolith chapter 12 . 7/10
Ned Starks's actions are kinda hypocritical seeing that he hides Jon Snow's true parentage from Robert. Jon has the strongest claim to the throne, and with that thingy in the Citadel that confirms that his parents were wed and so on, every rebelling Noble House would use Jon as a tool for their ambitions or whatever. He's a bigger threat to Robert than Danny & that oaf Viserys.
Some could argue that Ned is already a traitor, secretly rearing Rhaegar's kiddo into a prince so he can sit on the throne later with Ned whispering him stuff that favors the North over all others, etc. Sounds silly, but we have people like Mace Tyrell in charge, so...
2,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »