Reviews for Red Scarf
FireRuby chapter 1 . 5/23/2018
Lovely and very sad! :-)
AnaLeeBR chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
Aaaah thank you so much for the kind comment!I was losing hope of getting reviews because, like "who still reads Ghost Trick fanfics in 2018? lol" but I'm glad that there still people like me giving love to this forgotten fandomD
It honors me so much that you loved my fanfic so much! I really, really wanted to create a deep bond between lady Sissel and Yomiel because they sure had a very strong bond, to the point of her commiting suicide to join him and him naming his cat after her and I imagined that, in order for this bond to grow so strong, their relationship probably started when they were both very young and I thought that a childhood bond would make their relationship even stronger, specially if she had to leave and only returned years later! I had lots of time to think about this and it feels me with joy to see someone who appreciates it! Thank you sooo much!
(Also curse this site for not letting me write a proper reply and I having to write another review e.e but I hope you can see it anyway!)
Yukai Yami chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
I love this. It made me cry and everything. I think this is my favorite Ghost Trick fanfic so far. You wrote everything incredibly well. Giving Human Sissel a past with Yomiel just makes her suicide all the sadder and makes the game’s ending in the new timeline ever sweeter. Kudos!