Reviews for Trace
napchic chapter 1 . 3/21
I have never tugged harder upwards at the bottom of a scrolling phone screen before... Like tugged for dear life knowing I WAS MOST CERTAINLY NOT AT THE END OF THIS FIC!

Lol, but it was perfect. Just a perfect morsel of them tenting in the bleak dark and them illuminating each other’s hearts. Guh. Take my money and write for a living.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 3/9
Oh, if only they were that open to each other during the hunt. Love the signs of how he was thinking of her, and the small gestures and lines they shared in the conversation.

Lovely.
RHr1912 chapter 1 . 1/29
Too sweet... lika chocolate syrup. yummy
DancingStars45 chapter 1 . 1/27
Oh what a sweet little moment!
Cabbage Rose chapter 1 . 1/26
So lovely! I love your Missing Moments. Glad to hear you're feeling better
Love your missing moments so much.
HeRonLove chapter 1 . 1/25
That was a great fic. I don't want them to wait either. I never understood why they waited in the books.

It is so good to hear that we will be getting a chapter of 7years or pause but the fic that stays on my mind all day and invades my dreams at night is Theives. I so want to read the confrontation between Ron, Hermione and that imposter. I think the guy that thinks he cheated with Hermione needs to be there too, he needs to know that wasn't her. Then the Weasleys need to be informed. Maybe Arthur could be in on the integration. Happy to hear that you are feeling better and I hope you do well in your exams.
Very nice ending
rebelsaurus29 chapter 1 . 1/24
Lovely!
MoonstoneAndStarDust chapter 1 . 1/24
Oh all the feels. Soooo good. I could feel the tension and the uncertainty and the want and the hesitation. I love a strong and sure of himself Ron and a nervous Hermione. All of it, beautifully done.
This was really sweet and Hermione’s been depicted so well. Also, I don’t think i’ve ever read a post-lovegoods missing scene :) loved it!
Woodstock99 chapter 1 . 1/23
I've already read this on tumblr, but I wanted to leave a review here as well. This was just beautiful, I could never get enough of DH missing moments :-)
LilyJean630 chapter 1 . 1/23
Loved!
ShePotter chapter 1 . 1/23
Oh wow, I wish that had happened. Well it could have, but J.K. forget to add it in. Great writing. Hope you feel better & good lunch with school.
notsing chapter 1 . 1/23
Hope you're feeling better, and you're exam went well. As for this one-shot, it was terrific. Hermione's fears were well captured here; worrying about the war, and trying to delicately step around her feelings for Ron, and the uncertainly of Ron's feelings for her. Beautifully written, thanks for sharing.