Reviews for Encore
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
Poor Sid...always getting the short end of the stick...

:D

Great little story here!
ocbitch chapter 11 . 12/7/2008
I liked so much about this story, noteably the return of Sid! But the best part was how you actually made me feel sorry for Dru, I always liked her character but she was always the bad guy and you made her seem like something else entirely, nice job!

I would love to see a sequel for his next mission. ;)
NoMoreFanFic chapter 11 . 6/18/2006
Like the story!
MBB chapter 11 . 10/14/2004
very good fic, it really got that early-seasons scooby vibe, and it gives nice closure to Mrs Madison and Drusilla
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
This was great! I've always liked Sid. You definitely left me wanting more with your taunting hints of later adventures.
trinfaneb chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Genius story, like all of yours. I've now read everything you have on this site and eagerly await more. You did a great job of using the trophy and doll and explaining the absence of Drusilla from the last seasons. Hopefully she will show up in the eventual (fingers crossed) Buffy movie.
Dorothy4 chapter 11 . 8/10/2003
So do we ever get to find out what Sid's next assignment is? I think he and Dru would have done well. He just needs to get in touch with his inner child. He He.

Dorothy
KnowInsight chapter 11 . 7/24/2003
lol D

enjoyed that thanks D

Am )
Ms Trick chapter 11 . 7/22/2003
i LOVED this story! the perspective was brilliant. i was sorry to see that drusilla never made another appearance after 'crush' in the series. i particularly enjoyed how she almost becomes good.

great write!

ta
Amaltheia chapter 11 . 7/22/2003
I'd love you for your "I'm British, so's my spelling. Live with it." comment, but then you write these amazing, hilarious stories, so I think I'm going to have to worship you.

I'd have to agree with Dorothy though, I want to see Clem in Las Vegas. :-)
AnGeL GiRl9 chapter 10 . 7/6/2003
great twist, can't wait to read more...please update soon..:)
Dorothy4 chapter 9 . 7/5/2003
Okay, apparently my review of the last chapter was eaten by the great unknown in cyberspace. It basically went something like, Dru how apt.

And now for this chapter. Okay, I thought Sid and Anya was disturbing, but Sid and Dru with a possessed Miss Edith, that's like a Twilight Zone nightmare, or daymare. Should be fun.

While I'm here, you know who needs to go visit Las Vegas and the CSI gang. Clem. He'd be just perfect for a little chapter, maybe mix in a bit of kitten poker and imagin the possibilites.

Keep writing and send more soon.

Dorothy
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 9 . 6/21/2003
Yep, this is just what Dru would do. Getting Miss Edith back. And her not liking the new Miss Edith was way cool.
The Pyschedelic Turtles chapter 6 . 4/23/2003
I love your fic. The Talent Show was a great episode and this definitely hits on to the whole "attitude" of Sid. Can't wait 'til you update!

Rexy
scarlett caelian chapter 6 . 4/22/2003
I almost forgot all about that annoying dummy! This is a halarious story. Very original.