Reviews for In Sickness
Guest chapter 15 . 9/14/2019
Please continue!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/25/2019
Pls continue! This is amazing!
HUN Anonymus chapter 12 . 1/7/2019
Thanks for the new chapter! I love it!
Cyrania de Bergerac chapter 11 . 9/10/2018
Enjoyable story. I love how you play with the hints we got from the Armada cartoons that Starscream is Megatron's weakness.

Will we ever find out what Starscream's nightmares are about? Is it Megatron? Thrust? Someone else?
HUN Anonymus chapter 11 . 8/24/2018
Awww, what If StarScream leave the Desepticons and became and Autobot? It could be so cool! :D And Jetfire could be his trine mate (I know he isn't a seeker and there are three of them in a trine but). I really loved this chapter, Megatron is being himself again.
Skyshadow54 chapter 11 . 8/23/2018
Thrust is trouble..
Cyberbee15 chapter 11 . 8/23/2018
OK :/. That was all weird :/. But I will say this, I smell a rat and I've got a feeling his name is Thrust ):(!
Tuti56 chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
WHAT IS HAPPENING? I can nearly feel the energy from this chapter! :D You are really working on it.
Comet chapter 7 . 8/18/2018
Hello, I just wanted to tell that I like...khmm love yur comics. Something happened? You are posting a lot now. XOXO
Skyshadow54 chapter 10 . 8/19/2018
Haha, Starscream and Thrust don't exactly get along.. And hopefully now that Starscream has been fixed, he will stay out of trouble. At least for a little while.
Skyshadow54 chapter 9 . 8/19/2018
Oh dear.. Starscream, Starscream, what will they do with you...
HUN Anonymus chapter 9 . 8/19/2018
You are really energetic now! :D Please keep it up and thank ypu for the great chapter!
Cyberbee15 chapter 8 . 8/18/2018
I read all the new chapter and I've gotta say wow :/! I didn't expect the cons to be so soft to their sick teammate :/. But still I love it ;)! You just showed us that even though their bad guys that doesn't meant insensitive ;)!
Tuti56 chapter 4 . 8/16/2018
Thank you for your hard work! :3 It was a good chapter too!
Skyshadow54 chapter 8 . 8/18/2018
Whoa two more chapters already? You update fast! :) Starscream seems to be on the mend. I have a feeling that his caretakers may have some more trouble taking care of him now..