Reviews for My Little Pony: The Age Of The Dinosaurs
Carlisle Cullen of StoryBrooke chapter 13 . 6/11
Yikes, Run Mane, seven Run Princesses run!
Live-to-forgive chapter 1 . 6/11
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about. All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short
Doc fossil chapter 12 . 5/19
I really did not see that Tyrannosaurus rex coming at all can’t wait for June
kevinisthebest1000 chapter 12 . 5/16
Do you think you can add aladar and his friends from Disney’s dinosaurs into one of your chapters
old666 chapter 12 . 5/16
this is turning out nice and was wondering if you would add the titanosaurs and titanoboa
gemm1mt chapter 10 . 5/8
Awesome man, please update soon.
kevinisthebest1000 chapter 9 . 5/5
Have you considered making the following chapters a bit longer.
(If you don’t want to I understand, I’m just curious)
Calvin chapter 8 . 4/30
Gorgon, the gorgosaurus from the Walking with Dinosaurs movie?
Doc fossil chapter 8 . 5/1
Dude I love the gorgosaurus and the albertasaurus
Can you please add these dinosaurs
-Spinosaurus
-Pachyrhinosaurus
-Pachycephalosaurus
-Stygimoloch
-Carnotaurus
-Gallimimus
-Baryonyx
velocirstar 239 chapter 8 . 4/28
DUDE that was by far THE BEST CHAPTER EVER!
adding Jurassic Fight Club episodes Bloodiest Battle & Hunter Becomes Hunted was AWESOME!
defiantly add Speckles, Little Das, Buck & Blaze, Patchi, Alpha, Dragonfly, Pod, White Tip, Blue Brow, Broken Hand and ESPCIALLY Big Al in
gemm1mt chapter 8 . 4/28
Awesome man.
Calvin chapter 6 . 4/16
Will Speckles, Little Das, Patchi, Alpha, Dragonfly, and Big Al make an appearance to the story?
HunterHQ chapter 5 . 4/17
I can almost see a zoo being set up to house the dinos. Like from Prehistoric Park I assume?

Imagine when the villains like Queen Chrysalis or Tirek hear about this. (They're the only one still alive at this point I assume, even if Tirek is still imprisoned)
HunterHQ chapter 4 . 4/17
Blue and her pack are considered to be utahraptors, large comapred to velociraptors.

I see you got white tip from dinsoaur planet right?

Maybe the Walking with dinosaur trilogy along with Prehistoric Park (with Nigel Marvin) would be helpful too.

Didn't expect the ponies to take the dinos in that easily.
HunterHQ chapter 3 . 4/17
I have a feeling you are getting most of your ideas from walking with dinosaurs right?

So now Jurassic Park managed to make it into MLP? Things are getting kinda crazy, then again, Equestria is quite crazy itself haha.