Reviews for Across the Stars
voicesofmelodies chapter 9 . 12/18/2020
last update was 2018...2 years...
please continue this story
voicesofmelodies chapter 10 . 1/9/2020
still waiting for that update until now huhuhu
Kitty1958 chapter 7 . 9/24/2018
Amazing chapter love there connection
elliehodgin chapter 10 . 5/21/2018
So good! Love this story; please write more!
SoloRen chapter 10 . 2/6/2018
Loving this story so far!
Foxy redhead chapter 10 . 2/6/2018
This story is great! I love it! Keep up the good work!
emmybear123 chapter 10 . 2/6/2018
Ahhhh I love this so much! Please don’t stop writing it! Xx
Back From A Daydream chapter 10 . 2/5/2018
Aww! So cute!
StashEcho chapter 7 . 1/31/2018
AAAH! God this is so good. I can't wait to see wheere you're going this Out of all the fics I've read, this has been the closest to their canon selves. I love it.
RyloKen chapter 6 . 1/28/2018
You are doing great so far, don't worry :D
Back From A Daydream chapter 6 . 1/28/2018
This. Like it is so good! And it has a great lead in to their... like-relationship I guess..? Really good! But a tidbit to keep in mind is that you always need to start a new paragraph when a new speaker starts talking.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2018
Brilliant writing! The way you write the characters is remarkably accurate as well! I am in love with your story and can't wait to see what else you have planned!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/26/2018
Brilliant writing! The way you write the characters is exceptionally in character as well! I love your story and am excited for new updates!
pinkdragon7878 chapter 5 . 1/27/2018
Brilliant writing! The way you write the characters is exceptionally accurate! I love the story and I can't wait to see where you go with it! Will be patiently awaiting your next chapter!
meggz0rz chapter 5 . 1/27/2018
GET HIM BEN. KICK HIS LITTLE POMPOUS BUTT. (As an aside I will state that I love Domhnall Gleeson so very very much and he's such a sweetheart compared to the Hux character that it really shows what a fantastic actor he is)

And yes, Adam Driver's voice is EVERYTHING.

I love this so far! So glad I found a good TLJ-compliant Reylo to follow! Super excited to see what develops.