Reviews for Fifteen Layers of Steele
Guest Denie chapter 19 . 9/23
Thank you for this story. Sorry I can't "follow" but this system refuses to let me register and they don't answer my request for help so I will just check in time to time to see if you have continued the story. My email is though I hardly expect a response from you.
Guest Denie chapter 14 . 9/22
I really am crazy about your story and a break from the freaky stuff. Thanks for sharing...Can't wait for C&As first love making!
Taino Delsan13 chapter 19 . 7/31
Oh my damn oh my damn what would i give to be there to help Ana and Christian kick people a**
Can't wait for when you come back to read more chapters
heiressdescartes chapter 19 . 7/28
I am genuinely so angry. I'd like to think horrible girls like that don't exist, but they probably do somewhere. To the author, please take the time you need before you get back to this. I'm so excited to find out what happens next!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 19 . 7/25
OMFG I so hope that those girls get what's coming to them for doing this to Ana!? That was over the top already with the pictures, with her phone number plastered about and all those messages but to beat Ana in the middle of the school was over the top and all those kids need to be punished! Poor, poor Ana just as life was finally going great for her. Hopefully Christian can pull her out of the hell that's going on in her mind right now?
Helen M. Orcutt chapter 19 . 7/23
Soooooo sad...all of the progress that she made was stripped away by assholes!
Helen M. Orcutt chapter 18 . 7/23
Having sex in his office during office hours with a full waiting room...INSANE
Helen M. Orcutt chapter 17 . 7/22
Exploring each other
Helen M. Orcutt chapter 16 . 7/22
Damn
Helen M. Orcutt chapter 15 . 7/22
WOW
Helen M. Orcutt chapter 14 . 7/22
She grabbed his dick, he kissed her, she kissed him back, they both were turned on and she got scared
Helen M. Orcutt chapter 13 . 7/22