Reviews for Fifteen Layers of Steele
Helen M. Orcutt chapter 1 . 5h
But sex can make you happier!

It would suck to have a touch phobia. I'm a hugger!
Ajal2007 chapter 19 . 6h
what a cliffhanger! wow
Ajal2007 chapter 19 . 6h
omg! what a cliffhanger . PLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN! AMAZING STORY
desini chapter 19 . 10h
How can people be so mean! She won't be able to go back to school. All the progress she had made it's like has been erase. Thank god Christian got there in time and what about those 2 bitches I hate them. can't for part 2.
Margaret Talai chapter 19 . 11h
Amazing please update when you can.
smills chapter 19 . 14h
Great first book.
daytonalay chapter 19 . 16h
Thank you for the long update. Sad it ends here. Need to find out what will happen to Ana and Christian. The students are so cruel and bullies. Ana made the mistake trying to be friends with the two evil girls. They're so pretentious. Those boys ought to be ashamed. She should have heeded Christian's advice, skip school, have bodyguard, inform Christian of her intention to get to school. This tramatizing incident breaks all that Christian tried to heal her. It pains him a lot to see his love so hurt. It hurts Ana. Look forward to find out more when you're ready. Take care. Thank you for writing and sharing your talents. Xoxo daytona
pepe71 chapter 19 . 22h
HOLY SHIT! What a way to end this one! I hope there's plenty of payback for every arsehole in this last chapter - especially those two manipulative bitches!
CANNOT WAIT for the next volume xo
PLEASE don't make us wait too long ;)
LOVED this story from the very beginning xo
Munkeyfump20 chapter 19 . 7/20
Thanks for the very good read I wait for the next instalment and link.
Imaginationgirl91 chapter 19 . 7/20
Brilliant chapter. My heart broke at the end! Some people can be so cruel. Jealously is an ugly trait and I hope Ana and Christian can overcome this together.
Can’t wait for Volume 2!
Enjoy your time away from writing. Every brilliant writer deserves a break!
rhmn chapter 19 . 7/19
Did people in collage really into bullying like that? I mean I know bully happen in every school/collage, but is it really like that? Some boys beating a weak girl until black and blue? And the rest of people who watching just do nothing? Im shook.
as25 chapter 19 . 7/19
Omg please update soon
Cindra chapter 19 . 7/19
All of that progress destroyed...decimated...just heart wrenching to end part 1 that way.
bluesky5678 chapter 19 . 7/19
Shame. I hate it when authors pull this crap on their readers. You'll miss us all...yeah, right. When your update shows up in my inbox three years from now, if it shows up at all, I will not be reading it. It would be kind of 'writers' like you to let readers know from the beginning that they will be wasting their time on an unfinished story.
MrsCTGrey chapter 19 . 7/19
This seemed more like high school instead of college. I have never seen that type of behavior except with jealous, immature high school kids.