Reviews for For the Love of Brothers and Kings
Uia chapter 5 . 11/25/2018
plz update soon...I hope the bros can save the youngest
Justanangryfangirl chapter 5 . 8/3/2018
Are you sure this is your first fic? It’s really good. I’m loving the suspense (D’art is my favorite too). Can’t waot for the next update
quicksilver123 chapter 5 . 6/20/2018
Love it, please update soon, thanks x
Tidia chapter 5 . 5/7/2018
THat is a big cliffhanger! How is d'Artagnan's condition?
Debbie chapter 5 . 5/1/2018
Yes, I enjoyed it very much and have been waiting for an update on poor d'Art. I imagine once the inseparables see the terrible condition the lad is in that i feel d'Espesse is going to pay dearly. Or at least I hope so. I want Athos to seek revenge for what the man did to his protege.
Alice chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
I love it.
GingietheSnap chapter 5 . 5/2/2018
I’m really enjoying this story. I can’t imagine how our intrepid threesome are going to rescue d’Artagnan so I am really looking forward to the next chapter.
Helensg chapter 5 . 5/1/2018
Well it seems like a good plan but as Athos intimated they do tend to attract trouble.
If there’s any more whump to be had could it please head Athos’s way.

Glad the throat is better,take good care of yourself.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 5 . 5/1/2018
Ohh noooo! That twatosser is getting his joy tourturing d'Artagnan feel so bad for him being whipped on his chest.. Athos is going to go on the war path once he sees his injuries ... I agree sneaking down there is to easy I just hope they get in some good licks
beeblegirl chapter 5 . 5/1/2018
Well, I think their gut instincts are right, its a trap! Very gutsy of them to just walk up and knock on the front door though, the plan has worked so far even if they were 'expected'. If all four of them are held captive together, then they will have more chance of escape (I know that sounds a bit daft but they are so inventive when they are together). Dartagnan clearly isn't going to get himself out of this without their help.
Deana chapter 5 . 5/1/2018
Great chapter! I'm glad that Aramis is gonna have a bed to sleep in...with such a painful wound, he needs it. It's a miracle he's standing right now after losing blood from 2 gunshot holes. Adrenaline is keeping him going, but a dizzy spell is inevitable and he'll feel like crap in the morning. More soon please!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
Very nice story.
Cat chapter 1 . 2/28/2018
Love!
Debbie chapter 4 . 2/9/2018
I love a hurt d'Art and then his brothers worried over him afterwards, especially Athos. They better hurry and find their pup soon.
theredwagon chapter 3 . 2/9/2018
I reviewed chapter 4 but I don't see it? It says 'no reviews' under chapter 4, odd. So here I am at chapter 3 saying OMG!