Reviews for A Shower Of Kisses: Rebuild
Chrono Phoenix chapter 36 . 7/13/2020
Please finish this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2020
Wow
Just like NGE
I prefer the original rather than the rebuild
Guest chapter 16 . 6/3/2020
Kay it was pretty good
It was uncomfortable to me because I'm not really a fan of polygamy or swingers
But hey, to each their ow
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
So this is a 36 page rebuild of your first fanfic
It sounds like everything ive ever wanted from you,
But I'll tell you if I like it when I read it
I'm sure I will
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
Seeing as how you seem to be one of the few Fanfic writers who still writes shinji x rei, please make for fanfics about them

Please. Make. More

That is my only request
Blackplant chapter 36 . 1/12/2020
Alright, I've read this through so far. My verdict is: I'm not likely to read more of it. I'm sorry about it, but this story has too many developments in it that I personally dislike.

HOWEVER, that does not mean you did a bad job. In fact, your story is well written, grammatically and structurally. My personal dislikes do not keep me from admitting that you're doing a good job. Keep on doing it. Good luck and much success to you!
Parselmaster chapter 18 . 1/6/2020
It's a magazine, not a clip. Not unless Fuyutsuki decided to rip apart the magazine to remove the clip, assuming that model even has one... The default Glock 17 configuration (what appears to be the standard service pistol of Nerv) doesn't have one.
Hellsink Bathhall chapter 36 . 12/31/2019
Oh Shit! Something serious is about to go down. That is about all I was able to understand. Hopefully Asuka, Rei, and Shinji are able to get together before the the world ends.
bandiras2 chapter 36 . 12/28/2019
I saw our post on the top at the morning and I was: YESS! Finally!
Well, okay. Can't wait for more dude, Hope your things will get better. Keep up the good work dude!
IanAlphaAxel chapter 36 . 12/28/2019
Welcome back! Great chapter!
TungstenCat chapter 35 . 12/28/2019
Excellent. Sorry you had a rough year, and looking forward to more!
Gstv chapter 35 . 9/27/2019
Great Fic so far, it feels a bit rushy time to time but that doesn't damage the great work you've been doing. I hope you can surpass this writer block soon!
Hfcewhiuodccahui chapter 9 . 8/28/2019