Reviews for Georjaina & the Boy
Hecade chapter 24 . 5/22
This made me weep!

I am full of sorrow and leaden eyed despair

I actually cried to the point of being unable to shed another tear
I wish i could call forth such feelings of the heart that i may be able to speak of such heartache and sorrow
For that is indeed what it means to love and be loved
To tremble from agony and break from pain and the loss of ones own hearttreasure, when both lock and key is battered and all the craftsmen of the world can do all but to undo damage there upon
When only it in itself can make real all that we have lost to feel
In the end when all our time hast spend

Sorry i got so emotional and inspired
I thought i delete it all and just congratulate you, but i just really wanted you know how emotional it made me
It almost made me happy that you were ready to take a step that i know i could never have taken
I feel like any story one coukd write about Sirius woukd somehow always end in sorrow, its like a shoud that clings to him and makes him whole

Im forever your fan
Hecade
ElvithienAranel chapter 24 . 5/21
WOW! What a wonderful story! I loved everything about it and the last chapters made me cry.I loved the two of them together! 3
yoyodonnapinciotti chapter 1 . 5/9
IM LIVID ! literally so pissed at you. I completely fucked up my mid-terms because I stayed up all night reading this.

... that being said I regret nothing it was amazing.
MuggleMeThis chapter 24 . 4/24
This was easily one of the best stories I've read in a good long time. You're writing was addictive and kept me hooked, and in tears near the end, all the way to the end. I hope you keep kindling your imagination and look forward to the next piece you may write!
essie the fangirl chapter 24 . 4/7
...And now I'm crying. This was absolutely beautiful and it's been a really long time since a piece of writing has really gotten me to cry so hard. Please never stop writing; you have a real gift and I'd love to cry some more over your writing.
Mr. Meowington chapter 24 . 4/3
I can't read anymore, this is good but it hurts
Mr. Meowington chapter 21 . 4/3
I can't even think...
Purplestan chapter 25 . 4/3
I'm not crying at all...
Mr. Meowington chapter 10 . 4/1
I am quite sure she is older than potter and is maybe in Bill Wesley or Charles Weasley generation or something
Thornweed chapter 24 . 3/20
I almost don’t have any words to review this beautiful story with. Sirius’s story is so tragic. The time traveler’s wife was such a great story and you’ve honored it beautifully. I binge read this story in a couple days and loved every second of it. If I thought I could read it again without breaking my heart further then I would go back and review each chapter because ieach one was touching. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.
Dedellia chapter 24 . 3/16
It’s hard to comment on this story because there are so many things in it. I loved the ideas, the caracters, the end... Serioudly, I really enjoyed reading your story it just felt right.
I just found your story today and I read the whole thing. I have never sobbed more. That's a good thing in my eyes to be able to envoke such an emotion from others just from the words you wrote on a page. Thank you for this creative spin on a story I already love.
KoolStoryBro13 chapter 1 . 3/9
The ending is so bittersweet. We always want happily ever after- I love that Sirius finally got his, albeit in the afterlife. I think my heart broke a little when you said he deserved to have someone waiting for him. Isn't that what we all want, regardless of our beliefs?
Love the Brightest Star chapter 24 . 3/8
And it's over. It's bittersweet, this feeling. Just know that I absolutely, totally loved it. It was a treat reading this.
soapsopas chapter 24 . 3/7
Oh my god. This is the best SiriusxOC fanfic I've read yet!