Reviews for Generation Divide
yellowvalley chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Ah, man. I wish you would have finished this one! Or that I remembered that it wasn't finished before I started reading it years later! ;)
Ivy chapter 6 . 5/8/2004
Other than the OC, this is really interesting and it's a shame there isn't more.
TV Chick chapter 6 . 5/7/2003
Oh I hope you continue with this.
Manuela chapter 6 . 4/13/2003
Please, please, please, it's so good !

Give me the end, i want to know what's going to happen !

It's really great !

blackblade2 chapter 6 . 4/10/2003
I love this so much! The language thing is wonderful. More, please!
Azpidistra chapter 6 . 4/9/2003
ack! no! cliffhanger. "back, back, I tell you." (where is that from anyway? it just popped in my head.)

write more so read more? please?

blackblade2 chapter 4 . 4/8/2003
I want to read chapter 5, too, but my computer won't let me...I'll try later.

Am loving this so far! The idea of Richie as a teacher is great - made me laugh, too. I can't wait to find out what Methos did.
Kristy Marie chapter 5 . 4/1/2003
I am really intrigued by this and can't wait for more!
trecia chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
What can I tell you. Great as all your work, more please. Trecia
H. Fan chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
Methos is going to off himself isn't he?
LoMaRiBa chapter 4 . 3/28/2003
Argh! How could you do that to me! You didn't explain anything! More! What's Methos up to! Argh, I hate being left hanging... *mumble, grumble*
Azpidistra chapter 3 . 3/28/2003
nice twist there! curious to see how this all plays out.

love the interaction between Richie and Jaesin. and also, love how Richie reverts to "teenage speak" every time he is around Duncan, Amanda, and Adam.

write more, so read more, please.

Skywise chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
This is a really neat story, one of the better I've read on this site. You are doing really well.

I Can't wait to see what the next chapter(4) is going to be. You've got me curious.
LoMaRiBa chapter 3 . 3/27/2003
OOh, interesting twist. Since Richie's immortal, how is breaking his neck going to start his second chance? Can't wait to find out!
Azpidistra chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
have read some work of yours, I like your style. "Generation Divide" is on a great start. looking forward to more. the characters are so "on target."

an english major, huh? me too. seems we both have an unhealthy addiction to this website too. hahaha. (or so my friends tell me, and they probably are right).

would love to hear what you think of my own work sometime. write more, so read more, please.