Reviews for The Reason Why
random hobbit chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Please write more.
marrieswaswaswaswa chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh! Oh! Can I be a Mary Sue in this story. I am a teanage girl who fell into middle earth during one of the classes. I turned it the most beautiful elf you have ever seen with perfect fighting skills. I am more beautiful than Arwen. I can defeat Sauron and his orcs singlehandeldy. I have multicolored hair, and I lovvveeeeee Legolaaaaaaas.
bird chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet
Jolivhanna chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Frodo's very lucky indeed to have such a great friend. Thank you for writing such great poems!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I like this poem and I'm glad it isn't slash. I consider there love for each other to be brotherly.
Silent Secrets chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
So beautiful, and also so true! I've always looked at Frodo and Sam's relationship as a brother to brother sort of bond, and this poem shows it. Excellent work, my friend, excellent work! :)
Arianwen chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
omgomgomgomgomg

i should stop reading coz crying at school is not good, but that is simply beautiful.

what more can i say

'I never did have your way with words'a quote from the most adorable of halflings (i always prefer that name, it sounds better tahn hobbit to me)

Arianwen

p.s. i think you should try another story, beautiful as the poems are, stories are something else again
bethahnee chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
*sob* your fanfics make me cry. Why can't I write like that? your writing is really good.
Paprika Sinuritah chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Hey Michelle Frodo, very sweet. I really love your poems, I'm trying to read them all. I'm so glad you don't think of Sam and Frodo slashwise, neither do I. I'm obsessed with the books and movies, and I've got a few ideas in my head for some stories, but I don't really like witing stories about LoTR, I figured I'd leave it up to Tolkein, no one canwrite like him.

Great poems, hope you get heaps of good reveiws.
LilyClairePotter chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
T_T T_T T_T T_T ;_; ;_; as you can see, this poem made me cry...a lot. so beautiful; it truly captures Sam (who is, btw, my all time fave). this is simply amazing.
Entmoot chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
This is awesome! You are officially my second favorite author. *applause from audiance-fanclub and me* The stories I've read of yours so far, have made me smile, feel all "aw", and just a warm, loving feeling inside. Will make my buddies read your stories. You've done such a GRAND job. High praise! G'bye Entmoot
DreaminofLorien chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Can i stress what a great writer you are?
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Aw this is really sweet. I loved it a lot. I am adding it to my favorites. Great poem.
Lylie London chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
aww! I love this poem, it's so cute! beautiful, although the rhyming pattern is a little off at times. To clear up our discussion about immortal hobbits, no i have not read the Silmarillion (can't spell that word). So you are probably right. :)

You're a great writer, keep up the good work.

Emery
mousegal chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Hi MichelleFrodo,

I think that has to be one of the best poems I've ever read! It's brill!

Mousegal