Reviews for Rite Of Passage
flamingoflannel chapter 1 . 3/9
I was honestly just reading this because you write smut so well but DAMN! I think I’m into this pairing now!

Also, what did she take from his room? Was that a ploy or did she leave her underwear behind or something?
Braggsy chapter 1 . 2/1
Sweet idea for a story and i think malcup is the best name to call it, would be intresting to see what else ya come up with
Have A Good One
marine1324 chapter 1 . 1/31
Here’s a possible promt hiccup is the one that saves mala from the hunters arrow and follows through with the becoming mala’s queen even though he is married to astrid
ugh chapter 1 . 1/30
Just wanted to say it has been impossible to view/read new stories on this site for the past 24 hours. Something is always wrong with this site! Chapters are not showing, new stories are not showing up and even some reviews are not showing up! I tried clicking on your new Hiccstrid fic and got an error message. Again.

Honestly I hate fantictionnet. There is always something wrong with the site or the app, no wonder why the activity has gone downhill in the past months.. the server is always messing up and the people that own the site are just so lazy and take forever to fix an issue. Unless they suddenly wake up and start suspending anyone/everyone that writes smut or gore. They did that a few times, deleting a bunch of M rated stories that contained descriptive sex since they suddenly decided it violates their guidelines. (We are only allowed to reference to sex, not actually write it. Smut stories have an MA rating which isn't allowed here, to my great surprise) All in all, this site is a fucking mess and I'm sick of it. The people they have hired and paid to watch the site are useless robots. I have a friend who lost their entire account without as much as a warning. Fuck this site!

rant over/
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 1/30
Though a client, I believe Mala will not soon forget the young man who's virginity was exchanged for the experience of loving a woman...

A more fully caring gentleman hidden within Hiccup, Mala may have helped coax more from him than he ever knew was there in regards to loving a woman in this way.

Stoick blundered into Hiccup's life once again, it seems, but from his staggering bluntness came an opportunity for his Son to be better able to meet with an aspect of life both felt was beyond the young man. Though for Stoick it was that Hiccup was hapless, or gay..., in that regard, while for Hiccup it was probably because he felt gaining and giving love to a woman wasn't something he'd ever find because of his nature with someone like Astrid...

So, Mala may call on Hiccup on her night's off? She may love her job, but clearly she likes Hiccup...

CB73
Ryan chapter 2 . 1/30
I must say you did a one hell of a job. Thank you for this story man and also congratulations of being the first one of making a rated M story of Hiccup and Mala it’s about damn time.
ShipMistress chapter 2 . 1/27
Got to say, I enjoyed this short more than I expected. Especially the development from awkwardly not being able to form words to a worthy night of 'education'.
kspidey2 chapter 1 . 1/26
They don't have to be in a relationship , hiccup can simply use the services of mala to know about girls/women to impress Astrid or mala can simply visit hiccup.
relationship would make it complicated.
Hicc chapter 2 . 1/26
Honestly I think it would be interesting exploring a relationship with Mala as an escort. I’d love to read your take on it.
EagleDragon15 chapter 2 . 1/26
why'd you post same thing twice
HeathenVampires chapter 1 . 1/26
I don't think virginity is important at all! Hel, I didn't lose mine til I was 19. It was just for the story. As for 'less of a man', you clearly don't know me and my attitude to masculinity at all. Because I don't think there is a criteria to be a man other than 'identify as male'. That's it.
SugarSpiceAllThingsNice chapter 1 . 1/26
After reading this, there is only one thing that came through my mind. You've said that at 19, he's STILL a virgin. So what? It doesn't make him any less of a man and more dorky than someone who isn't. I just feel that this wouldn't have been said if you were describing Astrid. People say that it doesn't matter as much because virginity is much more special to a woman, but this is something personal to everyone, no matter who you are: man, woman... I just don't like this attitude we have: boys being bullied for being virgins and a girl being called a tease if she doesn't sleep with someone and then a slut if she does. Sorry to disturb the story. Apart from that it was good. I just felt that I should say that.
SquallofVIII chapter 2 . 1/26
Good story, new paring, an enjoyable read
The way you wrote Mala in this is superb, plenty of care and detail went in to her and you'll be happy to know it payed off brilliantly!
I guess I would prefer a full story, I actually wouldn't mind for her to continue to be a day-escort, but the night services while in a relationship does rub me off in the wrong way.
razor95 chapter 2 . 1/26
That was so much fun! great story! well done.

Seeing the HTTYD cast are mostly kids characters for a kids show its rare to see them evolve on this subject. you captured Hiccup's evolution from dorky virgin to dorky non virgin excellently and how he allows himself to grow up and embrace an important part of life. Mala was great. her character was very in keeping with her show appearance and I'm also surprised there hasn't been more use of her in fan-fiction either. but here she was graceful, pragmatic and above all sensitive to what Hiccup needed in order to expand his boundaries.

a great one shot. yeah i don't think its the type of thing to start a whole pretty woman style story but the hints and teasing and the potential for more is tantalizing enough. though i have an idea if you want me to pm you.

looking forward to whatever else you write (and if it has more Mala then so much the better!)