Reviews for The Forbidden Fruit in the Forbidden Forest
INTERESTING
SlytherinPride101 chapter 1 . 5/6
Its adorable!
Screaming Faeries chapter 1 . 3/5
Characterisation was good. I thought Harry seemed so sweet and innocent. It's not really true to his character so much, but I got the impression he was really naive from just being created. Draco's character was great!

This was really original. Not just for a Drarry but also for a Drapple. The Adam and Eve thing really played off.

The characters interacted really well! Though I was mostly impressed with how well Draco interacted with the apple. He was practically purring at it.

You definitely fulfilled the prompt and really uniquely. This was forbidden romance on several levels.

I really liked this! There were no SPaG issues aside from some areas where you could have used a few more commas (some sentences were a bit rushed). Brilliant work :)

20/20 ;)
OH MY GOD. "You're such a naughty apple, tempting me." I am speechless. This is brilliant.

Poor Harry. He just wants Draco to like him and not be a naughty apple eater, but Draco can't resist the beautiful, lusty fruits. No, where is his tree! Is his punishment eternal pining for the love that could not be :'(

What a brillliant fic.