Reviews for The Wooing of Marcus Flint
zeesims chapter 26 . 4/30
I'm very happy to hv found this story
RumorGoddess chapter 26 . 2/24
This was a great feel good storyyou've got the rom-com formula down perfectly
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 26 . 2/24
Wonderful ending! I like how nicely everything was wrapped up!
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 24 . 2/22
Wonderful last few chapters! I really enjoyed it and the wedding was really sweet...Is this the last chapter?
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 22 . 2/21
Wonderful chapter! I can't see what happens next!
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 21 . 2/20
I actually liked this! I wasn't sure at first, but Nora's reactions to Quidditch were very entertaining. I really do love how she pulls everyone into her aura and how they just fall for it. I can't wait for Nora's next adventure in the wizard's world.
Lizzy Lizard Snape chapter 21 . 2/20
Aa so cute! Love Nora enthusiasm for quidditch!
Lothelisse chapter 20 . 2/19
Awesome story! There aren't enough well-written Marcus or OC fics around this parts. I love it!
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 20 . 2/18
I really enjoyed Nora's visit to Diagon Alley and seeing Pansy. It was just how I pictured her and Marcus's meeting. I thought the timing and everything was great with them. I also like how they ended up at the Burrow-it just fit.
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 19 . 2/17
I really love how you are slowly developing Nora's introduction to the wizarding world. I think it really works for the story. I also love how Nora is asking all of these questions; it really reminds me of when Harry found out that he was a wizard.
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 18 . 2/16
Wonderful update! I love how they worked everything out and seen to be moving on. I cannot wait until the next one.
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 17 . 2/13
I love the big reveal! I hope you have the next chapter up soon!
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 16 . 2/11
Wonderful update! I love how more and more characters are making appearances and how Nora just seems to win them over. I can't wait for the drama that is about to go down with the Pucey family.
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 15 . 2/6
I have really enjoyed these last few chapters! I think they are all really well written and well done. My favourite was game night. Have fun at the Olympics!
Lizzy Lizard Snape chapter 12 . 2/5
Hah thanks for nicely welcoming! Anyway great chapter! Im sure the Kates or Wood's children do some magical stuff at Chrismas at Nora house.