Reviews for Path of the King
creativesm75 chapter 35 . 11/13
cool
acyshadow12 chapter 1 . 7/28
Dear readers,
Please don't talk about negative stuff here if you don't like the story then shut up and just read a different story. They worked hard for this story and you guys are just talking about shit have some respect with the author u know?

-random reader
acyshadow12 chapter 34 . 7/28
It would be coolif you continue this tho
acyshadow12 chapter 35 . 7/28
I love this fanfic even tho its old i've been reading this 2 days straight idc about the mistakes there and hold back stuff I find this enjoyable idk why ppl don't like it but don't stop :)
Need more detail. Specially the ending
prazzy chapter 35 . 6/9
I loved your story!
MisterVoorhees chapter 1 . 4/7
Omg dude or dudete I loved this story and I would love if you could continue writing it though I doubt that since it’s been two years since but hey who knows but I hope you consider it.
Good person chapter 35 . 2/7
Please right a sequel for this story pls pls pretty pls
InCK chapter 12 . 12/29/2019
luffy is too weak
cant enjoy this
description says op luffy but he isnt much better than he was in canon, plus he has fucking narcolepsy? really?
so he isnt actually op, he is actually worse than he was in canon
TheEmbodimentOfSins chapter 6 . 11/21/2019
Smh; you’re making him endure torcher for the benefit of two children who just said “let’s kill him.”
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2019
Garbage
Guest chapter 23 . 10/22/2019
Started off not too bad but now it’s just pointless dribble , why is Luffy constantly near fucking death and this narcolepsy shit, and how are non Haki users doing so much damage to god damn water?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2019
Why are you putting so much drawback on Luffy? , you are making him look like a little bitch ,even these low level fights are taking a real toll on him ,why?
theo1004 chapter 11 . 9/23/2019
I know its already over but it would be dope if nami learned a form of haki or something too instead of just navigation and a weather staff
Ima fan of fanfiction chapter 35 . 9/19/2019
That was a great story you should 10000000% make a sequel
The use of a different devil fruit was really cool