Reviews for Path of the King
eminadaisuki chapter 35 . 6/12/2018
Yes please. And, the ability to hear the voice of all things was not limited to only the sea kings. It also gives the ability to hear instead of read the phoneglyp. Anyway, it feels like, some info are missing and it should not be labeled as complete, so yes, I hope you'll make a sequel.
Natsuyuuki chapter 35 . 6/12/2018
Thank you for story. But... where is Aegaeon? I think he would help the chosen one? I mean, I think he would help Luffy?
yukino76 chapter 35 . 6/11/2018
so good thanks for the story I enjoyed it very much
yukino76 chapter 34 . 6/11/2018
they want war they will get it and I don't know what Akainu have against Luffy did he have an unfinished business with Dragon and is taking it out on Luffy or what
yukino76 chapter 33 . 6/11/2018
oh Luffy you fell so easily into their trap me too at one time I really thought that they were kidnapped but I'm glad they're okay now hopping Luffy will escape without too much damage
yukino76 chapter 32 . 6/11/2018
the separation in this chapter have always made me cry
yukino76 chapter 31 . 6/11/2018
so good thanks
TStryver chapter 35 . 6/11/2018
Thank you for the updates. It is a really good story and i hope that you write a sequel to this story.
yukino76 chapter 29 . 6/7/2018
good update thanks
PraetorXyn chapter 29 . 6/2/2018
Great chapter. You're almost at the milestone of "very tiny number of stories that made it past Water 7." My concern is Kizaru, it seems like he'd be a natural weakness for Luffy as his ice could freeze his water.
Misaka Phenex chapter 29 . 5/29/2018
Neoacoya1 chapter 29 . 5/26/2018
Okay... you're not going to like this, but... this chapter was awful.

-Super, super rushed. I can understand wanting to cut out portions you don't want to include, but each section needs a beginning, middle and end. You jumped around so much, so fast that some parts didn't even make sense. It felt like the whole Enies Lobby arc took like five minutes. If you don't want to cover the whole time that's fine, but you still need to convey the passage of time.

-What Robin shouts makes no sense. For example:

"I've been betrayed so many times already so why don't you do the same!? I'd rather die than get betrayed again!"

The first sentence sounds like she's giving the crew permission to betray her to save themselves, but then the second line says that she can't withstand yet another betrayal and death would be preferable which is contradicts the first sentence. Of course I understand what was actually being said here as I've seen the original dialogue, but if I hadn't I'd be confused. Overall, I think the interactions between the crew and Robin during this arc is one of the most emotion and inspiring scenes in all of One Piece and I have to say... you completely ruined it. I'm not saying this cause you changed it; I'm saying this because it's clear you DIDN'T change it. It's obvious that it's supposed to be the same scene, but it doesn't fall short of the finish line; it trips at the starting line.

Now that I'm done being a jerk, the good news. The dialogue structure is vastly improved. I had no trouble determining who was speaking and to whom. If you wish to improve further then follow this rule: A new paragraph should be started each time a new speaker... speaks.
chimera629 chapter 18 . 5/25/2018
How good is luffy Coc cause on one had he coulent sense zoro,or that he was being snuck by buggy pirates yet he's was able to sense krieg and mihawk when them were about a day away
I know sanji behavior towards women is cannon but its a weakness that needs to be addressed.
Wonder how hes going to be able to fight croc.
Did he have a good reason to help vivi besides its cannon
chimera629 chapter 17 . 5/25/2018
Really wanna know how full body knew who luffy dad was
chimera629 chapter 16 . 5/25/2018
What's the point of luffy sappousedly being stronger and smarter yet everything turns out the same?
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »