Reviews for RWBY Volume 6: Petals in the Storm
merendinoemiliano chapter 3 . 2/15/2018
Very cool, i can't wait to see next work.
7 chapter 3 . 2/14/2018
Cool
7 chapter 2 . 2/6/2018
Are going to upload every chapter on a Thursday and you don't have to stop with volume six you could make a volum and 10 cause that is what I heard that is how many volumes their will be for ruby
7 chapter 2 . 2/5/2018
Are they alright
7 chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
I hope I get to see the battle for relic and Weiss finally standing up to her father
LegendofRemnent420 chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
Very well written I like how you build on Emeralds reluctance to follow Salem as well can,t what for chap 2 and the actual volume 6 as well

also not to be a leech or anything but if you have the time you should check out my fanfic as well
merendinoemiliano chapter 2 . 2/2/2018
Very cool chapter, i can't wait to see how the heroes will escape this requestions of last time, keep up the good work and see you later.
Astonishh chapter 2 . 2/1/2018
This is good! Keep going make it to the end!
MajorBrony95 chapter 2 . 2/1/2018
Awesome with Cinder. I have a feeling she isn't really dead (Salem may have saved her using a Grimm and brought her back to the Grimmlands to heal) as the Maiden powers didn't go to anyone. We still need a Fall maiden, after all.
Gracekim20 chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
This is pretty good. Just remember the news can only reach so far and I too thought Ozpin is like parasite. At least Ozpin gets some telling off after his without consent take over.

I’m intrigued to see how you far you’ll take this story good luck
merendinoemiliano chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
Interesring beginning, i'm curious to see whath you will do. I hope to see some Dragonslayer(unless Pyhrra will return as herself) and work and good year, i can't wait to see the fights and whath you have in mind for Salem.
spencermalley935 chapter 1 . 1/25/2018
Pretty good. Hope you continue.