Reviews for Paper Trails
Anonymous chapter 25 . 8/26
I never knew I needed this until I read this. This is hilarious and sweet, and I hope you will update soon. Thank you for this! :)
astromeria.fornax chapter 25 . 4/20
this is so beautiful! I cant wait for the next one!
sharingoxygenwithyou chapter 25 . 4/17
This is just the loveliest and most unique formatting of a story I have ever read! Kudos to you and your brilliant mind! Can't wait for the next update
Gomizia chapter 25 . 3/13
damn, daphne's gonna get a lot of money! can't wait for more 3
SkyeMoor chapter 15 . 3/7
Potter as a lawyer feels odd. Strangely, he'd fit better as a scumbag lawyer.
SkyeMoor chapter 9 . 3/7
Lol. picturing Severus Snape as a lawyer. Bad Cop, Bad cop!
SkyeMoor chapter 5 . 3/7
LOL! Both at Neville wandering into Malfoy's room accidentally, and hannah banana. that is totally her nickname for ever through everything (otherwise known as Imaystealitplz?). How did you come up with NevStar?
SkyeMoor chapter 2 . 3/7
Who is scribe?
Love how Draco is actually capable of taking suggestions. ALL suggestions.
astromeria.fornax chapter 24 . 3/1
I love this! The story works out perfectly despite the short inputs. I can't wait for more. Thanks for writing
22Moons chapter 24 . 2/28
I love getting multiple chapters at once! Things are getting a little more serious now; I admire the way you're able to fit crimes into your format!
nikkiRiddle chapter 24 . 2/27
Super cute!
aslooneyastheyget chapter 1 . 2/25
This story is the best thing ever! Thanks so much for writing! Also Luna as a figure skater is simply perfect!
peppygeek chapter 20 . 2/13
You are one of my favourite writers on this forum! Any update from you is literally like unwrapping a present on Christmas morning!This story is freaking brilliant! The format, the conversations, the characters. I love each and every character, especially how you've created a specific style for each with spending lines describing them. I love love love the new story.

Looking forward to the dinner! Also Ice princessswooning! :P
22Moons chapter 20 . 2/10
Oh, those Poloroids! What a great way to bring Narcissa into the story, I can't wait to hear how dinner goes!
22Moons chapter 18 . 2/5
It is so nice to start the day with multiple chapters. Thank you! Poor Teddy, but I am looking forward to hearing how he does at the rink. I love how you use the tiny details (Luna's mall receipt, for example) to flesh out your characters.