Reviews for Miss Trust?
berksboy chapter 9 . 4/9
Great, great story, once I started I couldn't stop, it had it all, thanks.
CraigBes007 chapter 9 . 3/13
Hey this was a great story thanks a lot
Dromaeo Prod chapter 9 . 3/6
It was truly a wonderful story !
And badass Sarah is what we all need in our life once in a while
Aryan229 chapter 9 . 3/1
great.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 9 . 2/15
I’m glad they’re free! Nice one-two punch of Chuck and Sarah checkmating Graham. Yay, they live happily ever after. :)
Deathzbreath chapter 9 . 2/15
Excellent ending to an awesome story! Thank you for writing!
sevenrez chapter 9 . 2/14
I love that you used the fork! Badass Sarah Walker giving Graham a huge dose of fear! Thank you for another great story!
baldcoder chapter 9 . 2/14
Excellent story! I really enjoyed reading this and always looked forward to your updates. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Grayroc chapter 9 . 2/14
An excellent chapter to close out this story. Nice lines: 'A tax that spies like me pay.'; 'Walker did not dote fondly on assets. Chuck and Sarah's solution was perhaps the only way to keep Graham at bay and carve out a life for themselves and friends. I like the comment, 'You're Washington's creation, Washington can have you.' Thank you for writing this fine story.

Cheers,
david.carner chapter 9 . 2/13
BRAVO! Well done, as always, and the weenie fork...perfect, just perfect! Thank you for another amazing story!
charahkids chapter 9 . 2/13

Awwww...I hate when a great story ends, but I'm very happy with this finally! Graham got to see the first time his Enforcer in action...on himself Love scary, protective Sarah! It's hot! lol! Too bad we didn't get to see the Charahkids, but I'm sure they'll have some! :)

Thank you for everything! Hope you come back with another Charah adventure! :D
fezzywhigg chapter 9 . 2/13
I liked Casey's vetting of the relationship and Chuck and Sarah's candor. The Chuck and Morgan introduction and subsequent friendship was fun to see (Chuck's destiny does not only include Sarah, I suppose). Graham the gourmand...hah! That damn Jill, I was right after all ;) So Mahnovski sent Jill. I would have guessed Graham. Great reference to the Twilight Zone. I've been thinking of that show recently. I like how you sort of break the 4th wall with your writing. First about Rom-Coms now about spy stories. I wondered how you would protect Chuck from petulant revenge from Graham. How does one forget Sarah Walker? Great story! Thank you.
zanex9 chapter 9 . 2/13
This was a fantastic story, it kept me engaged and entertained from start to finish. Can’t wait to see what you do next.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 9 . 2/13
WOW! Thanks you writing this! Would love a short epilogue set a few years later letting us know how they are doing (maybe they'd be a few little super heroes running around). It would be funny if they were having breakfast and see an article in the paper about Graham going to prison for his numerous misdeeds, lol! Once again thank you, I have been absolutely awful about writing reviews but I did want to tell you how much I like your stories! Take care and please keep writing!
WvonB chapter 9 . 2/13
A fitting, excellent conclusion to an excellent story.
Sarah’s explanation of her nightmare and her subsequent plea was very touching. To deny her regrets, her feelings over the taking of life is to deny her humanity.
I liked not only Casey’s astute observations of what Sarah’s actions towards Chuck really meant, but also his concern for Chuck, making sure he knew what he was getting himself into.
How Langston wound up being handled both intellectually and physically was quite satisfying. It came across to me that in some ways he viewed Sarah as a father would his daughter, that no one would ever be quite good enough for her. That she’s cut out for something greater not this mundane life with Chuck.
So many good things in this whole story. Thank you for giving us this lovely little AU tale.