Reviews for Silencing Nature
Neonova1 chapter 18 . 10/18
What can I say but... I love Brainy. He’s like the silent resident hero behind the scenes.
I like how you’re taking the time to fill in the gap on how everyone got back home. The cartoon just skipped over it to a nice sort a happy ending?
Yours is real life thrown into a bit.
I look forward to the next chapter.
Timewarp321 chapter 18 . 10/6
Helga: Trust me, I got this
Olga: B-but
Helga: You want me to be the best little sister ever?
Olga: *nods furiously*
Helga: Then let me be myself for one last time.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 18 . 10/5
Nice to see Olga portrayed as a moron :D :D :D
Great chapter!
Kryten chapter 18 . 10/5
Let’s face it, if this stuff happened in real life, a media circus would be the least anyone would expect. Heads would roll.
metalheadrailfan chapter 18 . 10/5
I will always follow this story. It's too perfect for a direct Post-TJM story!

I loved how you really brought up the subject of how everyone was going to get home and what's gonna happen when they tell the school and everyone else's parents what happened.
Call Me Nettie chapter 18 . 10/5
I was just thinking about this story the other day. I love how concerned for Arnold Helga was at the end, wanting to comfort him like that, it was very sweet.
Timewarp321 chapter 17 . 9/28
YAY IVE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THIS! Stellar chapter my good aurthor.
Eveythingicecream chapter 16 . 9/17
Nice
Sazie chapter 17 . 9/15
This is really cute story so far, I got attached to it too like the rest of the reviews. I loved this show since I was a kid, and just found this after recently getting my chance to watch the last movie. This fanfiction is a bit of a twist though, adding more to it that I kinda wish was in the movie to begin with. Interesting twist indeed, but makes things more exciting.
I want moreeeee
Weee I need an update quickly, I am so excited to know what will happen in the next chapter. He considered that you are still working on the next chapter or are busy with your personal life, however, he could not take it anymore AAAAAAAAAH!
Isabelle chapter 17 . 8/14
I’m so happy you’re continueing this story! :)
DhamarFlowers1.5 chapter 17 . 8/9
Dude ¡volviste! No creí que fuera posible jsjsjsj
Está historia me tenía muy enganchada y ya la daba por muerta la verdad.
En fin, gracias por actualizar
¡Muy buen capitulo!
XOXOXOX
PerfectlyStrange chapter 17 . 8/9
Thanks for the update will be waiting for you to come out if your rock again and see more interaction with stella and miles vs the entire hillwood crew
Rosali Leon Huamani chapter 17 . 8/8