Reviews for Specialisation is for insects
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 90 . 11/28
love this red it at least ten times so far
brandonmunoz499 chapter 80 . 9/13
This is my favorite chapter actually
Vani88 chapter 94 . 8/25
Wow, thanks for addressing my message! However, your friend is not correctly informed. Claiming "sexual pleasure abd orgasms can stimulate an egg to be released outside of a normal cycle" is definitely a wrong information. It *is* possible that just before ovulation is due to happen, an orgasm mildly accelerates that process. However, the fertile phase will already have started and the woman will already have produced cervical mucus.
The principle she is stating is correct for female cats (pussies), whose ovulation is induced by the sexual act. But not for female humans.
The WHO themselves rate the symotothermal method as 98% effective in pracrical use (which includes people who claim they desire no pregnancy but have unprotected intercourse).
The pill has 8% failure rate in normal use. Implants *are* more effective indeed, but they do uprnd the natural hormone balance. It comes as a surprise to me that a "mystic sex witch" would recommend women screw up their endocrine system just for sex. The amount of hormones in synthetic contraceptives has effects not only on the reproductive organs but on the brain chemistry as well.
To name only a few, it increases depression and one I've alwats found very scary, it alters the perception of the pheromones of potential partners, aka picking someone while under the influence of synthetic hormones often results in picking an "incompatible" partner (on an unconscious level) which can lead to issues when the BC is stopped.
I'd be glad to discuss more with you guys if you're interested...
alex23091985 chapter 93 . 8/13
That was amazing I hope update the other shenny fics
Vani88 chapter 39 . 8/9
I'm enjoying your story.

Hiwever, when on BC, there us no such thing as a "hormonal cycle". The synthetic hormones the BC delivers majes the natural hormone cycle pause so on the pill, Penny would feel the variation only with the chemicals. With tge implant, she'd be permanently stuck in the "postovulatory" phase of the cycle with all the associated disadvantages that go with it.
Sheldon, IMO, would be the kind of guy to take care of his property and want her "honest", not chemically induced reactions and thus get her off the hormones immediately. He'd be the one charting her cycle and know when to use condoms and when there'd be no need... because he's just that much of a control freak ;) accepting an 8% chance of failure is not his style
brandonmunoz499 chapter 51 . 8/6
Dam ngl im turned on
brandonmunoz499 chapter 13 . 8/6
I love this
I really like the story. I do prefer shy, sweet, innocent Sheldon to mean, dominating Sheldon though.
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 11 . 11/27/2020
love this read it twice now
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 80 . 10/28/2020
that fed me up for a second good writing
Mylovemaura chapter 92 . 6/25/2020
I've stumbled across your story and this fanfic. It has been an absolute pleasure to read this whole thing, back to back. Some of the kink was a bit hard for me but hey, live and let live. Everyone to their own and by the time i got into it, well I was into it so to speak. I love this pairing. Their chemistry is wild and you have caught this absolutely without compromising their personalities. Well done, Bravo! So generous to share your work for the pleasure of others. Thank you so much...
Akuma-Chibi chapter 92 . 5/29/2020
I don't know where to start. I feel as if I learned a lot from you story. It was such an impressive 91 chapters of words play, character and plot marriage, among other things (kink, description, accuracy among the dom/sub culture). I just... it was refreshing. I don't know how best to thank you for such a colorfully descriptive and well developed piece of fanfiction.

While my sleep schedule most certainly suffered over the last 3 days of binging this in-between balancing life, errands and work, I simply couldn't put it down. Losing sleep was something I could condone at the conclusion of your story. Once again, thank you. For taking the time to deliver a well thought out universe that complimented the characters and embrace the science of Theoretical Physics. It was wildly appreciated.

In the chaos of today, I'll end this missive with:
Stay safe, healthy. Live long and prosper.
Alexandria Biast chapter 91 . 1/7/2020
An absolutlu FANTASTIC story. You didn't make the sex the focus point. instead, you weaved it into everything else. I love this story,
turbomagnus chapter 58 . 12/8/2019
This chapter is extra enjoyable for those familiar with the differences between different kinds of gamers; the role-players, the 'roll'-players, the Rules Lawyers, the 'kill-everythings' and so forth. The best example is how Howard's 'kill everything' style kept conflicting with Penny's roleplaying, it brought back memories of my own times gaming.

Ironically enough, Leonard is probably to be commended for managing to run the game involving different styles and alignments without any major conflicts between the players.
Guest chapter 64 . 6/5/2019
Please write out the meaning of what they are saying in Klingon