Reviews for Half of a Pair for Me
tynk3r chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
love it
Kokoro Phantomhive chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! I love this story, but I sincerely hope Hermione and George stay together! I haven't heard from them much... or maybe it'll be a love triangle? Either way, I hope Hemrione stays with George! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
emliy02 chapter 8 . 11/23/2008
Love this.

I hope you plan on finishing it!
manasa chapter 8 . 1/30/2005
okay.. first thing.. r u saying that Harry is GAY? Ok.. absurd thought but plez pleez tell me!
cocobeauty2002 chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
That was wonderful!

That was the best GW/Hr fanfic I've ever read!

Please tell me you are going to write more!
Kim chapter 8 . 6/23/2004
Awsome story so far, don't leave us in suspence for to long though. Hope you update and answer the question that we're all asking.

ttfn
Goddess Bless chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
please get writing lessons. i already read the story and o god it sucked. your writing sucked the plot is good. but god you need writing lessons. usually i dont write this bad of a flame but god i could READ the story that has never happened before. you need more details and everything happened so fast and god get a beta and then she'll (he'll) tell you how much it sucked then your beta will hopefully help you write it better. you should try to write it again but with more detail and everything about the story is just wrong. surius died in harry's 5th year. remus doesent have a girl. but i think tonks likes him. and its fred and angelia i think thats how you spell it.
Goddess Bless chapter 8 . 4/22/2004
are you saying that harry is well you know?
mihenna chapter 8 . 3/28/2004
OMG! plz update soon! is hermione realy refering to what i think she is? lol this is just great! love it keep going !
FromHereToThere chapter 8 . 2/29/2004
CUTENESS! This is really a cute fic... but keep it G/Hr, okay? Yaii, update soon!
rinaaa chapter 8 . 1/29/2004
gotta say that this is wonderful. love it. a lot. so are you saying that harry likes ron? thats so cute... (maybe i translated that wrong, but that *is* what i got out of this chapter)
Hermionegeorge... my favorite couple.
thanks & update soon...
triniroo chapter 8 . 1/11/2004
I'm confused. I hope you can help me out here.
...Ron's obsessed with hermione..there are other people who care about hermione...(that would be george right? or...Harry?
Thunder's Shadow chapter 8 . 1/10/2004
I like your story but chapter 8 left me confused. The end of it could mean one of two things, and I've noticed that your other reviewers either picked on one or the other... Is Harry gay? (something I don't personally like), or does he also like Hermione? That's the question I see everyone's confused on. Well, I guess I'll know in your next chapter.. Update soon!
-Samantha
B-Rocs chapter 8 . 1/7/2004
im a bit er... confused? what just happened?
kuakistar chapter 8 . 1/4/2004
YAY! U MADE HARRY GAY! YAY! THAT IS SO COOL! HAHAHA! lol, if u get a bunch of angry reviews for that, i know the perfect quote to support u making him gay with ; (lol, u prolly kno it already, but here it is anywho, now u don't have to look it up...lol, i'm prolly putting too much.. ;) book 5, chapter 10, page 183: "Shall we go and find a compartment, then?" Harry asked Ron and Hermione. Ron and Hermione exchanged looks. "Er," said Ron. "We're-well-Ron and I are supposed to go into the prefect carriage," Hermione said awkwardly. Ron wasn't looking at Harry; he seemed to have become intensely interested in the fingernails on his left hand. "Oh," said Harry. "Right. Fine." "I don't think we'll stay there all journey," said Hermione quickly. "Our letters said we just get instructions from the Head Boy and Girl and then patrol the corridors from time to time." "Fine," said Harry again. "Weel, I-I might see you later, then." "Yeah, definitely," said Ron, casting a shifty, anxious look at Harry. "It's a pain having to go down there, I'd rather-but we have to-I mean, I'm not enjoying it, I'm not PErcy," he finished defiantly. "I know you're not," said Harry andhe grinned. But as HErmione and Ron dragged their truncks, Crookshanks, and a caged Pigwidgeon off toward the engine end of the train, Harry felt an odd sense of loss. He had never traveled on the Hogwarts Express without Ron." end quote. harharhar. ...otay, i'm done w/ my review. I luv yur fic! it makes me want to write my own, but i have no idea what to write it on ; ttyl!