Reviews for Violet Impurities
Shimmer of an Angel chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
this chapter wasnt as good as the last two but I liked it anyway! Great job with the story- UPDATE SOON!
Mistress of Muses chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
YAY! You continued!

It wasn't bad. It probably could have used some more description to flesh the chapter out a little, but it was definitely not /bad/.

I know how it is, just waiting to get back to something. But I hope you continue continuing.
Mistress of Muses chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
Okay, considering it's been like... two years, I realize the chances of you updating this are pretty much zero. But, I am an idealist who hopes you will anyway. This is off to an interesting start, and I really want to read more... So if you ever have the slightest interest in reviving this... I hope you do.
Noumno Yeshiaru chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
Hey, this is pretty good! Nothing in particular, just all around good! Can't wait to see Zell's reaction to his punishment! Otherwise, please move on to the next chapter(s). Thankx! _

Review Later.
Arandomchan chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
You need to update! Please?
Koroshite chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
o, I wonder what Squallie will do next? Update son!
Hikari Shiro chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
Write more please! I like your 'diary' writing style. Maybe if you have more time, then you could rewrite scenes from different perspectives.
Snow Princess Yuki chapter 2 . 5/6/2003
Sorry, too lazy to sign in.

Oh no! It's the end already? PLEASE write more! I crave some good Seifer/Zell stories (at least I hope it'll be one)! Don't listen to mindless flamers! I like your writing! It's just that your chapters are so short they leave people hungry in the end...
xxperfectxdrugxx chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Umm... well.. I'm actually pretty fond of my writings, but I guess everyone's entitled to his/her own opinion...
Alanna chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
hey hun, I'm not sure what that little person down there was talking about, but this is one kewl story...just like all your other ones! Hope your feeling better since the whole, ya know "7:30" thing...but do continue this one! please... O.o *dies from...um...lukemia* hehe...later daiz!
dont write what you can write chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
shit. this is shit
Millenia6 chapter 2 . 4/21/2003
Please...need...more. o.o;
Setzer chapter 2 . 4/21/2003
I love it, keep it up, I'll review every new chapter that I can... you can think of me as motivation
Redrum chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
I'll be eagerly waiting for the one-shot :) I love SxS _

Hope to see the next chapter soon.
new2this chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
well, ya know...ya coulda told me that you posted this part...but ya didn't, and now I'm pissed!

good story so far...bitch! LOL... )