Reviews for Shame
Misty98799 chapter 1 . 5/26
Could you right about what happens with them during the withdrawals
spnfanfromeurope chapter 1 . 2/28
lovely story, and you got the characters spot on, that's so perfectly Dean being protective in his rather -uhmm- violent way and Sam being stubborn and guiltridden at the same time.
Well done.
drumboy100 chapter 1 . 1/28
"You're right, it was wrong of me to make a deal with a crossroads demon." -haha! Interesting technique to roll the hip. I like the significance of the setting of this whipping, right on the hood of their iconic Impala. I like how the "shame" the title is referring to is actually Dean's shame at knowing that his brother trumps all morals. Nice move on Dean's end for making Sam too sore to run away. "I'm old, I'm tired, and there's an apocalypse on the horizon." A very effective argument for impatience! "There's only one cot, and no beer!" haha! "Whether I'm giving you medication or beating your ass, it's all part of looking out for you." That's the philosophy we spakos live by. A very enjoyable story, keeping in line with the characters, and would have been a fabulous added scene to the show.
aranow chapter 1 . 1/28
awesome please write more
Elliesamdeangirl chapter 1 . 1/28
So sweet at the end, where Sam is happy Dean is with him, looking after his baby was so petulant over Dean whipping his ass over the Impala, but he definitely got reined will always take charge in order to protect Sam, even from his own stupid actions.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/28
thanks for the story love the story
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 1 . 1/27
Lovely, Bobby knows exactly how to handle his boys and I don't blame Dean. Might have saved them some problems if he'd done that to Sammy first.