Reviews for PE aka catastrophe
Sekowari chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
Again, great fic. I must say, this P.E. is quite...interesting. It's a good thing that I'm considered a junior. Lol. Even though this P.E. class is unusual, I wouldn't be too eager to join in. But anyways, creative story - great job!
endragh chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
this is really funny and i hope that you put up more. (if you do not want to put it up on fanfiction then email me please at
EsperSY chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Yay! More, more, MORE! (giggles)
Kuroi Neko-kun chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
I'd pay ten bucks to see Homura, Kougaiji, Sanzo and Gojyo bang into a tree blindfolded. They'll look STUPID! Gods... i love this fic...
shadowaureous chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
you know. i have a feeling if they don't have to depend on their partners in this run, they might make it. if they make use of their sense that is. he he he... poor things... being tortured like that... hope you continue soon...
real-circus chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
cute fic! pwease upload the next chpt! i wanna see what happens during PE. yea, i noe how the seniors feel...;;
Ishxy chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
*lol* Dude, this is great...continue!
cleopatra moon chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
yes yes yes! go on~
Nancy-Shoon chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
aw this is kyote! write MORE please!
blinkie chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
CHAPTER 2! CHAPTER 2! CHAPTER 2! (You said tomorrow, its way past that already! Mou!) I love this fic! im filipino and i know tinikling. heheheh. but ive never tried it. never was part of the pangkat kawayan anyway. _ it's a really cute fic. i especially like the part where the teacher yelled, "FAIL, all of you!" hahahahah! and homura dancong the tinikling, whoo, i can just imagine that! also loved the scene with hakai and sanzo; gojyo and doku _ keep up the good work!

luv,

blinkie
saiyuki lover again chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
damn you! pinoy ka din pala! (read my review on ur fic bout what saiyuki thinks about school...yup binasa ko un and i liked it...really good), paka hirap pa ko i-pure english review ko sayo... kabayan pala kita (smiles), SAYA SAYA! pinoys are really dominating the world of ! the best writers I encounter here are pinoys! keep up the good work! really like this fic...it's as good like the other one...please finish it for the Filipino people (winks)...really like the part bout TINIKLING! so funny!...well...sayonara then!...or let's say...JA NE?...ne?
Shiroki Kietsuki chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
omG, continue, please do... i had that dance for P.E once in Primary School... the idea of -them- doing it is just Hilarious! please do write more, i was greatly amused by this piece _
tanginamo chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
cute cute cute wai!cute cute cute wai!cute cute cute wai!cute cute cute wai!cute cute cute wai!cute cute cute wai!

lol! i've convinced did i not? contiue, ne?
none chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Nyahahaha.. aha... cool, so cool. :D continue!
Abby chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Oh god...is this based on an actual experience? Even if it's not, still, it's so funny! The idea of the Saiyuki characters doing the TINIKLING..._ *starts giggling* And the sync test sounds funny too. _

And Nii as a biology teacher is just a FREAKY idea. Very scary.