Reviews for Chuck vs Truffaut Industries
sevenrez chapter 13 . 3/20
Yes to your new idea for a story! I would definitely read it. I could see why you wrote this. Good idea.
Deathzbreath chapter 13 . 3/20
Nice finish man thank you.
baldcoder chapter 13 . 3/20
Hmm, okay. If only Season 5 of the show was a dream, lol. Thanks for sharing.
phnxgrl chapter 13 . 3/19
Kudos on the dream sequence.
bahall1964 chapter 13 . 3/19
I loved the ending. I liked the way you worked around Sarah's leaving him at Stanford. I don't think she could have stayed away either. You have my vote for the old cop with a civilian nerd falling for a con artist. Knowing you and with Grace's help it should be quite interesting and funny.
wilf21 chapter 13 . 3/19
An interesting chapter. And really, any plan for something like an Intersect wouldn't be complete without a good soufflé recipe ;)
wilf21 chapter 12 . 3/19
I think this may be a good and logical place to end this lovely story. That's not to say that I wouldn't like to see further adventures, though, as a separate fic.
j.santacruz98 chapter 13 . 3/19
nice ending , and hell yes that would be a nice great story
Chuckster2016 chapter 13 . 3/19
a very original and unexpected finale. Love it!
G 52 Goodman chapter 13 . 3/19
Wait, so if we decide to go with this ending then how did the "real" story play out? Not the "dream" of the previous 10 chapters.
Dillwg chapter 13 . 3/19
So, a musical title tie in to the pilot ringtone then you shift the whole plot to a Dallas episode? Sorry to see Truffant go- it will be hard to carry on in the pre-epilogue universe unless you pretend the epilogue never existed.
Excellent work my friend.
DarkKnightAG26 chapter 13 . 3/19
I'd read the idea for the new story you have
fezzywhigg chapter 12 . 3/19
Thank God they finally got married! ;) Seriously, I love how you do the Charah. Thanks for writing!
Nomadic Nerd chapter 12 . 3/19
Sad that this one is done, it had become one that I would get excited about when I’d see a new update. As for any negative reviews just remember that you won’t please everyone and you shouldn’t even try. Stay true to your vision even if everyone hates because it’s your story! Hope the Chuck fanfiction bug is still strong because I’ve loved everything you’ve written so far! Thanks!
Reyes9 chapter 12 . 3/18
Great chapter as always. Keep up the good work.