Reviews for Jungle Love
Call Me Nettie chapter 1 . 4/6/2019
I'm glad to see their break up didn't last too long. Maybe now Arnold will have a bigger reason to return to Hillwood earlier than planned.
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 5/26/2018
I liked how you described their reunion and the way they confessed, it was so much like them.
Ajay435 chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
This was really sweet to read, and I can definitely see Helga's visit at the end of The Patakis going something like this. The breakup seems spot-on too; definitely a situation with no right answer.

Makes me wonder what their long-distance relationship would be like for however long Arnold stayed in San Lorenzo after this!

And the cover art is excellent - kudos to vakurii.
AmethystFlare3 chapter 1 . 3/17/2018
This one shot was incredible and I loved every second of it! Thank you :D
JToTheAde chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
You don’t know how happy I am to see you writing Arnold/Helga fanfics again. It’s jist like old times. This was so incredibly sweet. I could hear “Can You Feel Love Tonight” playing in the background while reading it if I’m completely honest. I loved everything about it! The way Stella and Miles were so over the moon to see their son reunited with his first love. And seeing the love between Arnold and Helga melted my heart into a puddle. Amazing work as always!
Wordylady87 chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
Definitely felt the Lion King vibe. I love this rendition of their reunion, so touching. I found it hysterical and completely believable that Miles and Stella would spy. Ever the overprotective parents having missed so much of their sons life, not wanting to risk missing further-but present to watch their only boy in love.

When I found out about The Pataki's, I wished they had brought it to life. But, I feel your fic is a great painting of what could have been. Great job! And beautiful picture to accompany your work. Kudos to your friend!

Definitely keep writing, and especially what you love! You certainly have the support from us here :)!
metalheadrailfan chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
This was very nice. It's always good to see fics where they're able to get back together without a ton of over-the-top drama between them.
starfiction123 chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
Ah hah! There's that masterpiece continuation I've been waiting for from you! Wonderful job! I seriously hope TJM was successful enough to spur a sixth season...and even the patakis too. Here's hoping! Anyways this was so cute and to the point lol i did have that "lion king" feel and then your ending note confirmed it so perfect little treat there. Great to see you writing again on here!
DarthRoden76 chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
Outstanding work! Well done!