Reviews for Stormy Dreams
Jamie chapter 27 . 9/6/2019
...It’s been five years...Lord have mercy on my soul. Or better yet, you! Please?
tabriggs1975 chapter 27 . 6/15/2017
I really loved this story. I wish you would complete it.
MajinVegitoMC chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
I love it so far update more
abas chapter 27 . 9/9/2014
Hi can u please continue this story I want to see what happens my email is
loveangel23 chapter 27 . 8/1/2014
Continue please its really good and we would love to see what happens next and the whole everything coming out of the dark and video and gohan can be happy and everything. It gonna be awesome so please do continue can't wait to read more. :-)
kokas chapter 27 . 7/23/2014
Hi! I have discovered your story like a copule of weekend ago. I thing its fantastic, and one of my favourites. I read it whenever i could and i'm looking foward for the continuation. I hope you finished because its real good.
Oh! I didn't my est those desserts, sounded very good!
May i do some sugestions? Kerie really Neves a love, what about mirai trunks? Oh! And i think gohan and videl would be great parents of a twin couple, litle Pan and litle Gotan or Gohen. I the end they could have twins.
Anyway, i look foward to read the continuation, hope it will be soom. Bye
Guest chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
The story is really great I can't wait for more and as a suggestion get future trunks and Karie together. It'll be hilarious to see future trunks try to handle Karie's personality seeing as he most likely never met anyone girl l like her in his timeline. :)
dcp1992 chapter 27 . 7/3/2014
Great chapter! Well I'd say the interview went well, for Gohan and them anyway. The Goku and Videl moment was nice, I could see Goku doing that considering his past. It was alao a neat idea for Gohan and Videl so spend some time alone away from everyone. Let's see how things go from here. Update soon!
sageof6way chapter 27 . 7/2/2014
Not into these type of story but wow you did good and yours is an exception well done
DragonWarrior318 chapter 27 . 7/2/2014
Man this is getting really good. I loved how Drew got so mad with all the facts shown to him. I have a good feeling about the next chapter. Can't wait. Thanks for writing the story I love it so keep it up.
DragonWarrior318 chapter 26 . 6/16/2014
Good story. Can't wait for more.
loveangel23 chapter 26 . 5/15/2014
Continue plz real good let's get the happy life they need yea! :-)
dcp1992 chapter 26 . 5/6/2014
Wow... I don't know how to react after reading this story. It's just fantastic! I mean there are quite a bit of "he"/"she" ; "Him"/"her" mixups; and some other typos throughout the story, but other than that I don't think I've EVER read a story (especially in G/V) like this before.

The emotion in this story is so strong and has been there from the beginning. The suspense too, I can't tell you how many times I've been on the edge of my seat reading this and wanting to know how happends next. This is definitely one of my top 5 fan fictions of all time, and to top it off, it's been going on since 2003 and it's still being updated, even with the 4 year hiatus, it's amazing it's still going after so long... I love it!

This is also a plot I've never read before and I'm loving it. I've read some where Mr. Satan tried to control Videl (posted after your story) but still never to this extent to beating her and whatnot. It's made for a really unique story and I've enjoyed reading it the past week and cannot wait to see what happens next.

I also like how you are keeping everyone in character, it's kinda cool to every once in a while read a OOC one, but with this story keeping them in character... especially this long... is an achievement and makes this story what it is.

I feel REALLY sorry for Videl and have been throughout the whole story... just thinking of what all the has been though because of Mr. Satan and now this trial and what the world thinks now... I can't imagine going through something like that... Even with the rough times in my life and times I thought about not being able to go on don't even compare to what she is going though. So glad she has Gohan to help her though it. All the interactions between them are cute too, right when I thought everything was clear and things were looking up and they were all happy, something else would happen... But Gohan was always there for her.

Update soon!
WineIXI chapter 26 . 4/29/2014
How long until next chapter?
ICHeart chapter 26 . 4/28/2014
So glad to see u are back, your story is one of the best I've read and it was also one of the stories that first got me interested in fan fiction! So thanks a lot!