Reviews for Beyond the Pale
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Whoa. 3 I'm already in love.
Sonar chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Love this chapter.
Tonnerre chapter 21 . 8/31/2009
I'm never reading the manga...ever.
Tonnerre chapter 20 . 8/31/2009
Where have I heard this routine before? If it's your brain child, all the more power to you, you rock even harder than I thought you did.
Tonnerre chapter 19 . 8/31/2009
Rock on son. I could really see them doing that. Why did they never form a band in the cartoon? Copyright issues aside this fic would have made an awesome scene in X-Men Evo!
Tonnerre chapter 18 . 8/31/2009
Wow...there's a way to learn history, fanfics! This is stupendous!
Tonnerre chapter 16 . 8/31/2009
Barbecue...this is madness...
Tonnerre chapter 15 . 8/31/2009
I'm still not quite clear on what a misitng is but that was funny.
Tonnerre chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
Actually, kurts father is Azazel but it's funny so, hey! Who cares...
Tonnerre chapter 6 . 8/11/2009 opinion of you has suffered a blow today.
Tonnerre chapter 5 . 8/11/2009

Oh my God.

*blinks back tears*

Pietro and Inu? Save us! All we need is FLCL to make this a complete crack trip!
Traveler chapter 25 . 1/24/2009
Hi, I really liked this collection of parodies, Pop culture references( I know what it (Pop culture) and what it means, but I still don't get it. The name itself makes it sound like you're referencing either (Non-Instrumental) Music or something from the 50's-00's.), and skits. My favorite chapters were two of the South Park ones

( South Bay and WWNDD.), MMT3K, and the Newsies ones. (You have,(offically or un(not sure which I should use)) made me a Newsies fan, even though I haven't seen the whole movie yet, just those two songs on YouTube.)

I know that this fic hasn't been reviewed or updated in a while and that you may be too busy, but I have an idea (if it's okay to offer one and if you'll accept it, of course.).

I was thinking that it would be really cool/funny for you to write the Brotherhood singing "Gee, Officer Krupky" from

West Side Story(you can find the lyrics for it on .). If fits their characters perfectly and you could make it a bit more XME-verse related("Gee, Principal Kelly" perhaps?). (You'll have to borrow some of the X-Men boys and Acolytes, though, as there aren't enough people in the Brotherhood. I was also thinking that John could play the role of Baby John. He has the same name, and is (about) the same age. I was also thinking of him to play Baby John because John's personality is totally opposite from his.)

(If you decide to make this, all I ask is that you state my name for coming up with this idea and mention my review. I also deeply apologize for making this so long. It wasn't going to be, but that's the way I am.(Not having usually having much to say, but going on and on and on about stuff I like.))
fuzzybluelogic chapter 9 . 10/7/2004
Holy crap. I wanna have your baby. *worship*

I'm unworthy! I'm unworthy!
Asteria chapter 25 . 2/7/2004
This is cool. Chapter 5 is my favorite because I have an InuYasha obsession.
The Hog of Hedges chapter 22 . 10/29/2003
I've loved this since I found it, and this is by far my favorite chapter. It almosts matches up perfectly with the real song, which is great. Thought you'd like to know.

~The Hog of Hedges