Reviews for Naruto: The Trouble With Being the Fastest
MLLu chapter 1 . 3/5
Hahaha, throughout my reading I had a smile on my face. Never in my mind would I come up with such an original, in my opinion it is, idea to look at the world of Naruto through the animals, the side characters. I'm, so glad you did. Nice one indeed! And the last section about the other leaf birds, icing on the cake!

Great job! KUDOS;)
een nihc chapter 1 . 2/19
Never would have thought that a messenger hawk has a mind of its own. The last line had me giggling. Short but funny. Thanks for the entertainment.
Love this one! A refreshing POV from another character!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 1/29
Okay now I had to laugh at myself with this one. Firstly, I was racking my brain at who Takamaru was. With your Author's note, he was someone of importance and featured in the Rescue Gaara Arc. Episodes I had actually seen! I had no idea how I could miss such an important figure. And then to know he knew both Team Kakashi and the Sand Nin?

The first sentence had me chuckling at myself. Yes, he was an important figure. He just wasn't the 'he' or person I had thought he was.

Then, when Takamaru started having opinions, it took the humor up a notch. To know the birds had their own little gossip channels was such a fun disclosure.

Now you have me wondering what headway Takamaru is going to make with one of the Leaf hawks. He may just want to settle to be Temari's personal hawk then so he can have more than a few excuses to go back to the Leaf.

This was a new angle on a very underappreciated Naruto character. Thanks for writing it!
A blessing in disguise. She was doing him a favor. See the pretty birds.
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 1/28
Cute - and Takamaru is completely right - sometimes it's best to stop and smell the roses, get a drink, and have a snack...
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 1/28
This is humorous to read. The fact that it is all in the POV of a hawk make it even better.