Reviews for When You Think of Me
Resha Tsubaki chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
How awful for both of them... It made me want to cry. Splendid prequel, you did a great job.
SakuraS41 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
T.T... This is such a lovely story.. I can't help but feel like crying just thinking about the couple's problem...
topaz-tantei chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I loved this prequel to Becky Tailweaver's stories! I always thought that those were some of the best, and this prequel certainly goes with it!

I really enjoyed reading it! The raw /emotion/ and /feelings/ were so... so... great! I could really FEEL it! Wonderful writing!

This is definitely an add to my favorites!

Lynn chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This is my sixth time reading this after first reading it six years ago. Really, I simply love this.
katiesparks chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Kari Minamoto chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I loved it. It fit so well into the one's Becky wrote. It really did. I loved the repetition throughout the piece and the tone and voice. It was really good.

~Kari Minamoto
Kawaii Rin-chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Geez, The First time I read this piece a few years ago, I was crying. But as I stumble upon it again, I'm not crying, but its funny how the emotions seem to be more...real. And the angst! Shinichi and Ran really need their happy ending.

This is a really splendid piece, and I am happy that you wrote the Prequel for this. ;_;
Bluegirl11375 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I still really love this story (and the complete sequels.) But this is so great!

I read this first around 3 years ago, and I could never forget it. Thanks a lot/
Basser chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
So sad.. This entire storyline is just incredibly depressing, isn't it? xD I'm still looking forward to happy ending from Becky, though. That much we may have. :D

Well-written, love. You got the angst there very nicely. And though I skipped over any potential lemons (yes, yes, I am very immature, so sue me. :P) I'm sure those were lovely too. Huzzah for spinoffs of late-night crack stories! xD
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I'm so GLAD a preview was written for becky's fic, let alone that I found it! YAY'S! -giggles-

I thought that the writing was very up-to-par and floweed very well. n.n yeys
Kiku Rukawa chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
What can I say?

I really love the story you made although I felt sad. The pain, the fear and all the emotion of Kubo would be felt from the story. This is really incrediable to me to be so touching on only a story...

I have to say this is the ever best story I have read! Thank you.
Majdi chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
I usually don't give reviews for the few fictions I read. This is actually my first ever review. It might be worth mentioning that I am putting this review for the sake friend, who was a fan of yours, and always gave you reviews. So you might actually not take it seriously.

Borrowing another person's fiction and trying to add to it is something (according to my experience at least) that usually doesn't end up as happily as it began. There is always this problem of different voices and styles. But the truth is that you have done a superb job in making the difference as minimal as possible.

Of course, you and Becky have different styles. I am not talking about who is better here, please notice. Becky's style is swifter and moves smoother when compared to the nature-describing and slightly heavier and longer sentences of yours (that is speaking only about the beginning of the fiction). But, who cares what style there is when the plot is well-satisfied.

Big cheers to you for thinking of such good points and paces to make the plot livelier than I could ever imagine. And dare I praise your clever pen, which could, in just a few sentences, turn the ambience of the fiction in such a dramatic way. And then, there lies this sentence as the most honest emotion I could ever get from any fiction I had read...

“…don’t go, please don’t go, Shinichi, don’t leave me, I’ll die if you do…!”

It could be the whole picture your light feather striped on the color of fiction before and after it that made the effect so real. It could be anything but it still the most honest and heart-felt of all.

There it ends and there it begins, two couples and lovers trying to live fir each other and confront the problems that have just begun.

Well, I tried to mimic my friend's says here so don't get mad if it went bad :)

One last thing, serving as a reminder; I hope you are hard on the work on the 2nd chapter (regrets) of Sometimes They Come Back and Seconds Away.
Valkarie chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
*sob* *sob*...T_T...good job...*sob*...
c chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
good fic why don't try make s/s fic
Tina chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
OMG! I positively love Becky's stories, especially those two songfics.

You did a fabulous job of imitating Becky's voice. The raw pain and emotions were awesome...I'm just about to demolish into a blob of tearful mess.

This story was amazing. Once again great job!

Erm...if you don't mind, how did you contact Becky? I tried emailing her, but I don't think it got through. I used the email on her author profile. Is that it? Thanks! Can you email me?