Reviews for Love and Fashion
SpyAgent001 chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
This B/A story was a whirlwind romance, but it wasn't that bad. I liked it. I honestly think that you should have given them more than a month and a half, Angel gone for two weeks, and then him proposing when he got back. I liked it, I just think that you could have taken it a little further.
Loved the 'ships. Yeah, Spike/Anya would be interesting.
I loved the idea of Dawn/Buffy being twins. Buffy's job was great!

B/A!

L
SpyAgent001 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
The chapter was fine; however, you described Spike as a blonde vampire in this during the part where Spike is in the house. Seeing as how this is an all human AU, you might want to fix that small mistake.
Also, it's weird having Darla as Spike's sister, but I guess it fits since they both have obsessive personalities here.
Love B/A.
Oh, and Dawn/Andrew is pretty cool too. Andrew is actually not a complete geek here.

L
buffy4angel73 chapter 12 . 5/29/2010
Great story - I am a big AU Buffy and Angel fan so thanks.
Angellufy chapter 12 . 2/7/2010

god i loved it!

Greatt woorrkk!

-Jessica!
xlas chapter 12 . 3/4/2008
loved it . . .need i say more?

it was brilliant.
Sascha chapter 6 . 12/12/2006
FYI, pulling on the REINS does not make a horse go, it makes them stop. I should know; I've been riding all my life.
Sorry I stumbled across this chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
No. Just, No.

If you're going to write things like this, make up original characters to use. Don't bastardize the characters of others.
Julia chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
I really like the story so far. I love AU B/A fics. Two things I want to say. One, I greatly appreciate the lack of Riley-bashing. I really don't have a problem with him, and I like it when he and Buffy are put in a sibling or business partner relationship; that seems to fit them best. Two, I do NOT appreciate the Spike-bashing. I understand that a lot of B/A fans hate him with a fiery passion, or just dislike him, but if you have to have an evil stalker ex-boyfriend, Parker is perfectly acceptable: no one likes him (I hope). It's not my fic, I know, but Spike is actually pretty cool-except for 'Seeing Red', that was just ugly-and protective of Dawn, and understanding of Buffy by seventh season. But overall great job so far!
buffygirl52789 chapter 12 . 2/19/2005
Great story. I love AU Bangel fics and this one had a very unique plot. Lots of fluff but you managed to add a little drama with the Spike thing. Loved the epilogue, and the way you worked in many of the characters in unique ways. My one suggestion is that you maybe look into a beta reader to help fix some of the spelling and grammar mistakes. But great story, I really enjoyed reading it.
miss-ange chapter 12 . 5/15/2004
wow i love this story! its so good! i fully support the b/a ness! keep on writing
FiveByFive13 chapter 12 . 2/15/2004
amazing job, really, this is a true master piece. good job, really good job!
buffy fan chapter 12 . 12/18/2003
loved the story! to bad the epilogue meant that there can't be a sequeal...or can there?
Fi chapter 12 . 10/26/2003
Wow u know how to write a story!
starrybutterfly chapter 12 . 7/1/2003