Reviews for Progeny
Rikku Shinra chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
well this is different, when i saw the name jessica i automatically thought of jessie, but she died.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
I...really enjoyed this. Not a commonly explored idea plus I love to read stories that are set post-doc. Tifa seems really understanding so far. Looking forward to more!
Alcantis chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
Bru! This was like WHOAAA WAIT A MINUTE, CLOUD, HONEY, YOU DIDN'T! It hit like a train! I was in the office scanning for Cloti stories to ease my mind from work then I found this! I was so heartbroken on both accounts! Him having someone else's baby and then possibly just leaving her like that! Please tell me you're kidding. That's not Cloud's baby. Haha you got us good here! But seriously. PLS. THAT'S NOT CLOUD'S BABY T.T
Amika-Kyou chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
I have to say, Cloud's reaction really startled me. I would've expected this cold reaction maybe at the beginning of Final Fantasy VII, but not exactly after he has more or less adopted two kid's. But on the other hand, he has shown antisocial behaviour before, so I guess he's not exactly good at dealing with such an intense situation.

I'm curious how this will continue, hopefully you'll give us some more insight into Cloud's perspective :)
GamesGurlTrixie chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
This story hits close to home for me in a bad way. The father of my children took off on me, and he wasn't around to raise my kids. I support creative writing, so I'm not gonna flame you for your plot, but I really hope that Tifa doesn't stay with Cloud after what he's done because he's a total jerk who doesn't deserve her.
AnimeAngel111 chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
If Cloud did what I think he did then he's a douche and deserves to die. What kind of pathetic man doesn't take responsibility for his actions, especially when a child is involved! I had always thought Cloud was a better man than that and I'm extremely disappointed in him. If he did that then what is he going to do if Tifa got pregnant, destroy her reputation by saying she's a slut? After all she has the body for it (sarcasm).

If it IS true, Tifa may want to rethink her relationship with him if he's not man enough to take responsibility for a child HE FATHERED even if it was just a one night stand.
Sayaka M chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
You did a good job on this story. It was interesting, though I will confess that I'm still lost after reading the ending. I'm not quite sure what Cloud and Reno did, but it seems like Cloud had Reno do something to the results so Cloud wouldn't have to take responsibility for his actions. That leaves a bit of a sour taste in my mouth, but I'm not positive that this is the case. If you could provide some clarification on this, it would be appreciated. Overall, though, I love your writing style and will continue to read new stories or new chapters of existing stories as you put them out.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2