Reviews for Home
Nancy chapter 2 . 4/1
They are good and happy parents, but they do need a little time to themselves. Glad they had the opportunity. Not sure I am interested in vodka-cheese, but the rest sounds just fine. Thanks. Keep them coming. Love the creativity!
jordana60 chapter 2 . 4/1
I immediately looked up Scarpetta and am already making plans to go next weekend!,,,,
jordana60 chapter 1 . 4/1
Well, I actually live in Philly, and witnessed ( from my couch at home) the hullabaloo that went on after the game!, The whole city went wild, there was dancing in the streets and sliding up the Crisco laden poles and jumping on top of cars. It was crazy and yet amazing to see how the whole city united for at least one night. All that being said, I’m not sure Jess , being the protective father that he is, would have even thought about bringing the baby( who seems to be nameless) to that game. Then again, he did bring along her own personal posse, and I know he wouldn’t let anything happen to her. I’m glad to hear you plan on continuing “Fate”, and this is a nice quick pick into their future
Goldenbassets chapter 1 . 3/10
So sweet to see Jess so loving and protective over Rory and his baby. And to see Luke, Lorelai and April there. The contrast between the rowdy and wild fans and the happy, sleepy little family is wonderful as well. I loved seeing glimpses of the Jess we knew as a teen, and Rory's inquisitive side.
Sondrasr chapter 1 . 1/30
Cute mini story. Great to see the family all together.
Nancy chapter 1 . 1/29
What a great place to be: the game, yes, but to be amongst all that is going on and pleasantly remembering being a part of it, BUT (and this seems very big) to be so much happier, even joyful, in their present real lives. That is true living. Thanks. Great concept. I know this says complete, but . . .
mollymaefarrell chapter 1 . 1/29
So does that mean you're done with the other story? I thought the journey was kind of cool. Also is this just a one shot or are you expanding it as well