Reviews for Crimson String Book II: A Rurouni's Path
Anonymus chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
Hello there! I just wanted to take the time to compliment you on your excellent stories! I actually came across The Twin Dragon Arc by chance and have been reading your stories over the past couple of weeks. Taking the time to read instead of review. I have thoroughly enjoyed all of if. Can't wait for your next undate.
Cherry Chibi chapter 4 . 1/12/2004
Loved the chapter! I hope that the wait for the next chapter wouldn't be so long... please update soon whenever you can!
Cherry Chibi chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
*sighs* I can't believe that I've almost forgotten what the story was about... I have to re-read it. Great chapter! You write really well and a wonderful story-line you have too...
Cherry Chibi chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Funny... I thought that I had reviewed but oh well. I have to tell you that I LOVE this fic and well, I kinda made my friend into it as well. And... you've finally updated! I've been waiting for ages! (although my reviews aren't there...hm...)
Shinjai chapter 4 . 9/17/2003
Excellent story. Well-written and excellent story-line. I came across your RK stories not long ago and consider Mina to be one of the greatest AC characters I have ever seen. I am saddened that I won't get to read as much as I'd hoped of her story with your decision to not write the last 2 books of the saga. It's your decision and I respect that (since I'm a terrible writer and could barely scribble the few thousand words I have so far) I wish you great happiness for the hours of entertaining reading you have provided. I eagerly await more chapters to this story.
Shi Maxwell chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
Back again,I got halfway through it before mum told me I needed to go grocery shopping.I'll try finishing later,but so far it's pretty good.
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 4 . 7/14/2003
Another great chapter as usual, XenoMark I certainly can't wait for the next chapter...And once again, sorry for the long delay on "When Angels Lost Their Wings"
t.anjel chapter 4 . 7/14/2003
a girl...at the age of four? hard to believe~~ _ well~~ this fic is really taking a happy turn..to an extent~
Darkest Side of Death chapter 2 . 5/21/2003
That was really good. Keep it up! Will read the rest at a later date. Great job!

~*~DSoD~*~
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 3 . 5/10/2003
Hey...I've got my internet back...hopefully, it won't get cut off. I've gotta download AIM and Microsoft Word right now *sighs* So I'll probably see you tonight or something. Bye! And great chapter too!
hnh chapter 3 . 5/6/2003
Wah! you finally updated XenoMark! Yay this chapter was great! i love it! it's ok with no action in my case D it really doesn't matter! But it doesn't hurt with it either! _- Yippee! Ryosuke finally made his entrance! Can't wait for next chapter to come out!
t.anjel chapter 3 . 5/4/2003
ah!~ ryosuke's in the picture! i don't think this chapter was slow at all! many things going on! many!
Shi Maxwell chapter 3 . 5/3/2003
Awesome.I love having to get up at midnight though. . It's still good.
Shi Maxwell chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
Gah.I was hoping there would be more but I guess I'll have to wait !Anyways,I hope that ya update soon and the story of course is very interesting.
t.anjel chapter 2 . 3/27/2003
I honestly love how you write. _ that basically sums up just about everything. Ciao.