Reviews for Painting It, Black
Tidbit chapter 47 . 7/9
I can't remember if I reviewed after reading the last time! I've been severely sick for several weeks now finally over it all and your story has helped me thru so much... when I couldn't hold my head up and easy very sick having things to read helps me pull thru thank you
Tidbit chapter 1 . 6/27
Sorry I haven't reviewed I already read it and loved it! I e been sick and your story with a few others have helped me keep my sanity when sick with 4 kids
TheBlueHead chapter 47 . 6/24
I really like this fanfic but i just have one question. Whats going on with Persephone and her potion addiction and fenrir, like when did it start? I must have missed something sorry for the bother tho
PixieGirl94 chapter 47 . 6/24
As always another great chapter! It was so nice for them to surprise her with their animagus forms, and I am really hoping Frenrir doesn't get the blood from Seph! I can not wait for next update!
neffa chapter 46 . 6/20
holy shit lmao that was fabulous. i totally didn’t expect the end. A
neffa chapter 1 . 6/19
that was completely and utterly delightful. also, i just wrote a full 4000 words of the fic ive been plotting for like a year and i’m ready fucking proud of myself lmfao. this story and a couple others really kicked me into gear, so thank you for inspiring me.
neffa chapter 32 . 6/19
omg! i LOVE the idea of her being Mcg’s assistant. what an incredible opportunity. also i love how you’ve made Seph into such an integral character. it’s honestly impressive af, it’s really hard to write in an incredibly important character without them becoming a mary sue or overwhelming the canon.
neffa chapter 27 . 6/19
damn. that was intense. i don’t even have words. just, wow.
neffa chapter 25 . 6/19
the foreshadowing was there all along and i missed it! oh man. i’d be more mad at myself but fuckin props to you haha.
neffa chapter 23 . 6/19
gotta be honest, i def pictured loki as fenrir as well lmao
neffa chapter 22 . 6/19
it’s really interesting how you’ve incorporated so many types of magic. wandless, animagus, divination, and i’m guessing now vampires? it’s lit, i totally dig it. i love playing around with magical themes, ive got a few going on in the fic im currently writing, and this is honestly giving me loads of cool ideas.
neffa chapter 15 . 6/19
oh wow i loved how you ended it! and i’m SO into george’s pov. i’m very excited to keep reading lol
neffa chapter 12 . 6/19
my latin is... not good. but “i repel attacks” is what i read as a literal translation and honestly isn’t latin just bloody brilliant? that’s hilarious to me for some reason, while also being incredibly smart.
neffa chapter 11 . 6/19
also, that last review was meant to be on chapter 11. mobile is a pain.
neffa chapter 1 . 6/19
ive always had some kind of admiration for Narcissa. i’m pretty sure i had read somewhere that she was kind of the middle sister in terms of temperamentandromeda was kind, bellatrix was batshit, and narcissa did what she had to do to survive.

i’ve not read many fics like thisi tend to stick to canon as much as i canbut this is a really good story and i’m hooked. also i tend to review a little excessively so uh if you have 20 emails in the next few days about reviews? sorry ahead of time lol.