Reviews for Love Quadruple
FuN FiFi chapter 17 . 8/30
Wow your story was intense! I love the pairing of Betty and Reggie; they're the classic good girl/bad boy couple! I never really thought about Veronica with Jughead yet you make them work. I didn't really like Cheryl and Archie, but I guess you wanted us to see them as the antagonists of your story, and you've certainly accomplished that in spades! Moreover, I'm glad that you explained each character's motives behind their actions. I definitely enjoyed reading various POV's throughout your story. Kudos to you on a job well done! :-)
FUNFAN777 chapter 17 . 10/28/2014
normally,if i read a fic like this i woud hate i dont i love your story.*sniff*
zeroneko342 chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
It was a very good story. It had me in tears at the end! T-T
lala chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
So ironically enough, nine years after you wrote the last chapter, the publishers decided to kill off Archie in Life with Archie...
He died heroically saving a friend of course. :rolls eyes:

Anyways, this was an amazing story. Loved your characterization of Betty, Reggie, and Veronica. I've been looking for a good BettyxReggie and let me just say, you are excellent with this couple. They had great chemistry together. I wish you would write more stories about these two. I love this pairing.
Sleeping Owl chapter 17 . 5/5/2014
Definitely going to read the sequel, although I find Betty/Reggie more interesting than Jughead/Veronica. You are an excellent writer.
mistress grotesque chapter 17 . 12/10/2013
Too bad there wasn't a solid Jughead and Veronica moment where they just sat and be aware of their love but this is great. Thank you for this.
Syd chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
I cried
just a turtle chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
Damn. The tears kept coming. That was so.. jakshdlaskjht I love it and it was extremely well written. Though, there was some parts I didn't agree with- but that happens.
I'm going to cry in a blanket cocoon, now.

I loved the story so much. :')
Dancingwithangel chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Umm phsyco much?
Midnight chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Oh my gosh! Archie is such a jerk! He is always playing Betty and ditching her for Veronica or some other hot girl. He is so stupid Betty is the sweetest kindest and most beautvil girl any one could ask for. Archie does not deserve her attention. She should ditch him and find some prince that will treat her like a queen. But if she can't find one Reggie will do;) sorry for me little rant. Love the Tory so far:)
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 16 . 4/3/2011
Why hello there-

That's enough with that introduction but anyways I wanted to re-review it because me review I have done in 2006 wasn'tt excellent so I wanted to do another one so here we go:

The story was a supreme, you made me hate Archie noe *Chuckles* with him being an asshole with Betty and tried to get laid with Veronica but then again he got violented thanks to Cheryl who have used him all along; there was Beggie (Reggie x Betty) romance which I have LOVED like hell; Veronica and Jughead is really an interesting pairing but I started to be obssesed with them when I first read your story for the first time *Giggles*... I kind of find they are SO cute together.

I was picturing them in your fabulous story in the cartoon series named "Archie's Wierd Mysteries"; yeah I know it's a lame excused but they ARE based from the Archie Comics; I was also thinking of the voices like ex; Veronica talked I was thinking of her voice in the cartoon series.

This was a amazing story, I have loved it to bits and I still love it; why do you think I put this in my favourite list of "Stories" and still read it, hey? But anyways good job with the story; it was a shame that Archie commited suicide by leaving his friends; I didn't feel sorry for Cheryl actually I really hate her guts, she's so evil, man; anyways good job!
KJS X-OVER chapter 17 . 7/18/2009
I loved it! It's so difficult to find an Archie fic here, so this is one of those gems you find after searching. The characterizations were fantastic, and I loved the scene where Betty finally let go of Archie :]
can't think chapter 17 . 6/17/2009
and here I thought I was in for a nice little bettyxreggie story. lol. you made me sad :( but it was a good story. :)
PeaKay chapter 17 . 4/13/2009
a truly amazing story! Please make more reggiexbetty stories, as you do them so well. Loved the emotion put into it, and the ending was truly beautiful and I choked up at the end. The only thing I didn't like was Cheryl and Archie dying, but it does happen in life sadly. Overall, great story.
thedreadedlurgy chapter 17 . 3/23/2009
*reviewer faints. goes into shock. wakes up, faints, repeat cycle about 3 1/2 more times. Shake and stir. add an egg. cook until warm.*