Reviews for Love Quadruple
tinkermist99 chapter 17 . 14h
wow amazing
rb chapter 17 . 5/18
you could have just end it with reggie and betty getting married and jughead as reggie best man and v as betty maid of honor and archie with a new girl that love him and he love her and miss pain in the butt all alone think what have she done nobody wont her any more the end happy ending
brjv chapter 13 . 5/10
the only people that are go hat you are all the one that didn't come to the line when cupids where telling every body how to fine true love
brjv chapter 12 . 5/10
sucked my butt I am loving these storys
brjv chapter 11 . 5/10
so where can I see this pic how do I get to your homepage
lynxlyrablack chapter 17 . 2/9/2016
Me again, the ending was so amazing and the feelings were portrayed so well I couldn't help but also feel them. It is obvious that you worked hard and you are very skilled. You have the abilities and capabilities of an amazing author.
lynxlyrablack chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
Hello, I know that the writing styles of many authors are very different. Especially on different sites. Take and Wattpad for example. While the writing styles of authors here are much more professional, sophisticated and have much less errors than those on Wattpad (you are no exception to the superiority of this site) I cannot help but notice though, it is vastly obvious that you wrote this in separate times. A writer should do it as less obvious as possible. It seems like a whole scene just played in your head but you didn't bother to write it. Still great and amazing though.
Eric82567 chapter 17 . 1/10/2016
You have a very good story there is one thing I can not get that is the way you have archie parent reaction to his is the way I see this going the archie furnnel fred andrews was in the front could tell he had been up all night and had been andrews had been crying ever since she learned of her son was siting in the chair rocking rocking back and under beath "My son my only son."Then both parents are hear wispers from people turn see archies so called both parents stood up a stormed toward the was the first to speak "What the hell are you doing here!You turned on my son and stab him in the back!"Betty stepped forward and said "Mrs An- betty was cut off by mrs andrews slapped betty so was knocked to the body was shocked Mrs Andrews "MY SON IS DEAD BECAUSE YOU NO GOOD SLUT !"Betty who is now of a sudden the sounds of a now look to see fred andrews fighting both reggie and one knew fred could fight but there he was he was beating the daylights out of reggie and took five men to restrain fred smack sound this time mrs andrews slapped veronnica .A short time later after being told to stay away from their sons grave.2 years later the andrews moved one knows were they moved to. Then came the death of jughead who was hit by freight train while walking on the police are still are still looking into this point is most parents wound not act like they did in your when their only son was takin from than that is a good story.
FuN FiFi chapter 17 . 8/30/2015
Wow your story was intense! I love the pairing of Betty and Reggie; they're the classic good girl/bad boy couple! I never really thought about Veronica with Jughead yet you make them work. I didn't really like Cheryl and Archie, but I guess you wanted us to see them as the antagonists of your story, and you've certainly accomplished that in spades! Moreover, I'm glad that you explained each character's motives behind their actions. I definitely enjoyed reading various POV's throughout your story. Kudos to you on a job well done! :-)
FUNFAN777 chapter 17 . 10/28/2014
normally,if i read a fic like this i woud hate i dont i love your story.*sniff*
zeroneko342 chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
It was a very good story. It had me in tears at the end! T-T
lala chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
So ironically enough, nine years after you wrote the last chapter, the publishers decided to kill off Archie in Life with Archie...
He died heroically saving a friend of course. :rolls eyes:

Anyways, this was an amazing story. Loved your characterization of Betty, Reggie, and Veronica. I've been looking for a good BettyxReggie and let me just say, you are excellent with this couple. They had great chemistry together. I wish you would write more stories about these two. I love this pairing.
Sleeping Owl chapter 17 . 5/5/2014
Definitely going to read the sequel, although I find Betty/Reggie more interesting than Jughead/Veronica. You are an excellent writer.
mistress grotesque chapter 17 . 12/10/2013
Too bad there wasn't a solid Jughead and Veronica moment where they just sat and be aware of their love but this is great. Thank you for this.
Syd chapter 17 . 7/19/2013