Reviews for To Love and to Lose
Yankeebelle chapter 25 . 8/3/2007
What a lovely story. It took awhile to get to the ceremony, but it was worth it. I would have liked to have seen things "fleshed out" a bit more...more details, conversations; more to the storyline... However, I did enjoy it. Since it appears that this piece has been put down to rest, you got to a good stopping point.

I positively adore Snape.
Rayne17703 chapter 25 . 12/26/2005
omg red you outdid yourself this time i absolutely love it! the wedding was fantastic! i have been reading this for two days and it is byfar the best i have ever read !
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 25 . 12/16/2004
ooh great story RWH ;D ... hope it wasn't the end, cuz I would love to read some more of it... :D
Sirius Star Holder chapter 25 . 12/13/2004
Please update soon. I realy love this story & I realy want to know what happens. It has been a long time scence you updated. I just wan't to see this through, because it it wonderful writing. Good luck. :)
Crazy-Physco chapter 25 . 10/30/2004
great I love it
Crazy-Physco chapter 6 . 10/29/2004
great
pickles87 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
WOW! Its been awhile. Please update soon. Very interested in the rest of this story. Thanks.

PS I hope everything is ok.
Queen of Nightmares chapter 25 . 7/17/2004
All I can say is that I loved it. I have read much of your work and I enjoy it. I hope you keep it up. I plan to add your story to my favorite list. And also you to my favorite authour list. Please keep writing.
pickles87 chapter 25 . 7/14/2004
This is so exciting. I was hoping when their annoucement was made that Hermione would have been there - so Jess would have one new friend. Oh well. I'm sure she will show up later to help bring malfoy sr down.

Besides its time to update. its been almost 2 months
dixyDevil chapter 7 . 7/4/2004
actually, isn't the song by frank sinatra? im pretty sure it is but with small differences... y did he almost not show? we slytherins are usually prompt. nice story by the wa
KarenDetroit chapter 25 . 6/1/2004
I don't know which book told Hermione that morning sickness doesn't develop until 9 weeks' gestation; nine days is more like it, in my experience. Very tender story, lots of nice twists.
Akasha Ravensong chapter 25 . 5/30/2004
awesome...just found this fic and i can't wiat to find out where it goes. i usually hate new character fics but this is a good one because it has severus! lol

blessed be

_
Kyerie chapter 25 . 5/29/2004
Your muse deserved the vacation! It appears she was hard at work. This was a wonderful chapter, beautifully written (as always) and I, as your faithful reader, am definitely looking forward to more.

Being Pagan myself, I thought the handfasting ritual that you worked in was positively beautiful. I adored that and truly enjoyed reading this chapter.

Looking forward to more,

Kye
Chibidaima chapter 25 . 5/27/2004
I just love your story, It's so...real (in my eyes, at least)

Please write more soon, because I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
FireValkyrie chapter 25 . 5/26/2004
Man, I read it too damn fast! Lovely lovely lovely! Always so fun to read! I loved the wedding scene so! It sounded so perfect and so right, and EVERYONE was there! I bet they're all jealous of Severus;) I'm jealous of damn jessica!