Reviews for Known Associates
Velgamidragon chapter 5 . 9/3/2018
Your descriptions surrounding Richard's actions and thoughts are so uniquely interesting that I always end up feeling intrigued when I read these chapters. It's such an unusual style, but it really does fit him so well.
OrguMiMi chapter 4 . 7/23/2018
I love Richards sass
its so amusing
ridiculouslyhappy chapter 4 . 5/8/2018
Hot damn, this is a good story. No, scratch that- it's great. I love how this is written, how the characters are portrayed, getting to dive deeper into Richard's actions and, I don't know, something just seems so refreshing about seeing the English names used. I absolutely love this story, and I can't wait until you publish more! Great job!
NickyP1412 chapter 4 . 4/2/2018
Why do I find this hilarious? The situation hasn't even changed from canon and yet hearing Richards inner thoughts seem to have me burst out laughing at random things. Love the fic btw, Richard starting to like the kid over his swearing and the monster spray was priceless!;D
spaceslars chapter 4 . 3/16/2018
Gosh, I was always intrigued by Kogoro's character and I gotta say that thank god I read this fanfiction because it shows me a new perspective to the whole story and how I wish Detective Conan didn't downplay the characters to comical relief most of the time. As every moment of reading this has a lot of memorable moments and I'm definitely looking forward to other stories of yours.
GentaLogic chapter 4 . 3/11/2018
Oh my word, I'm so glad I found this! It's absolutely amazing! I love how realistic (and still in character) Richard is. Everyone's on point, and love the references to the beginning episodes. I can't wait to see what Eva thinks of Conan! (I love that episode xD)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2018
Honestly this story has a quite an interesting fresh perspective from Moore that I really enjoy
CloudyDayJoy chapter 3 . 3/1/2018
I love this fix so far! My favorite part is probably how you write Richard and Meguire's friendship. Also it's great to see someone exploring the effects of those tranquilizers.
Neyane chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
I'm really not used to the USA's names, it's harder to see the faces of the characters, especially since "Rachel" is the name of a major character in a serie of novels I really like, among other things. Maybe I'll try harder and be able to read fics with those names one day x)
Velgamidragon chapter 3 . 2/18/2018
While I don't tend to read very many fics with Richard as a prominent character, I can safely say that none of the ones I've read have written him as appropriately-animated as you, especially from the early days.

I wonder if Conan has Agasa try to modify the sedative so it doesn't cause the post-case nausea for Richard.
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 1/30/2018
Yes! It sounds just like Richard! And I do mean Richard because I can hear R. B. Elliot's voice in my head when I read this as well as the English voices of the other characters. I swear, even though I spend most of my time working with the series long past where the English dub stopped, I still end up trying to write the English names for the main characters and main supporting cast.
Rowanesque chapter 2 . 1/30/2018
I'm not sure whether this is kind of funny, or actually, like, really sad. Either way, I love it.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3