Reviews for Point and Shoot
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 10/12/2019
I cracked up at the Captain Kaboom line.

Poor little Reflectors.

That was sweet about what Hook did for them and for the gift they gave him.
Cashagon chapter 5 . 11/8/2018
Aww! These three are absolutely adorable! Giving Hook a present. They would been better suited as Autobots. Megatron does not deserve the Reflector's loyalty.

Cadh is out. Peace!
Melral CT-3718 chapter 5 . 9/30/2018
Now I'm imagining Hook beating the crap out every decepticon that was drunk in that episode the heart of cybertron
Vigatus chapter 5 . 9/30/2018
Interesting chapter. I feel really bad for Reflector after reading it.
Heart of the Demons chapter 5 . 9/29/2018
Hook's point of view was very epically thought out. It's really incredible how you manage to give other Transformers a chance to shine in this story despite it being Reflector-focused.
yveltaldarkrai3 chapter 5 . 9/28/2018
That was a sweet chapter! Poor Hook has to do so much work.
Impressionsguy chapter 5 . 9/28/2018
Aw, nice chapter. I can't help but feel bad for Spectro though! He didn't deserve that at all!
Thunderbyrd chapter 1 . 8/1/2018
I'm a sucker for Transformer stories focusing on near-forgotten or rarely used characters, so let's just say that this gets two thumbs up from me. :)
Cashagon chapter 4 . 5/5/2018
At least they're dear. Megatron is NOT going to be happy to learn his bargoning chip got away. tsk tsk tsk... Mmm, seaweed! Delish!

Cash is out. Peace!
Vigatus chapter 4 . 5/5/2018
I love how you can give the lesser used characters so much personality.
Melral CT-3718 chapter 4 . 5/4/2018
Lesson learned kiddies don't take energon from strangers even Autobots if they are your enemies
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 5/4/2018
Roflol!
Heart of the Demons chapter 4 . 5/4/2018
Very nicely done on writing Trailbreaker's side of things without leaving anyone else out, including Team Reflector. It was a totally fantabulous read.
Impressionsguy chapter 4 . 5/4/2018
Haha! Loved the chapter! I especially enjoy the song choice for Spector, very clever. Keep up the good work!
Vigatus chapter 3 . 4/14/2018
Interesting story, Reflector is not a commonly covered character. I'm interested to see where this is going.